Mini-digger hire - MeganeSport.net
LP banner
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mini-digger hire

Share/Bookmark

Car
    Mercury R26

Default Mini-digger hire

Anyone know anywhere I can pick up and hire a mini-digger for the day, Nottingham/Derby/Mansfield kind of way?

I've got a towbar on the golf so can collect...

And if anyone has a garden roller they want to lend me for a bit..

Car
    BRABUS Roadster 700cc Turbz

unless your dexterous and a fast learner you might struggle and end up digging the whole garden up, but if you still want to go ahaed give your local jewson or A plant hire. They'll sort u out, don't think they will let you pick it up and there might be a cannie deposit to pay, we don't have that cause we have accounts so I've never had to pay out

Car
    BMW 530d M Sport

There's no way you can just jump on board and drive one of those babies.
    It's a skill alright.
    Just had the footings dug for my extension and the digger drive was awesome.
    Poetry in motion.

Your better off paying to have digger + operator as he will do 5 times as much work as you could.

Should be able to get this for around 180 for the day

renocfc is offline Meganesport Area Rep - East Midlands

Car
    225 cup with lux

agreed, best bet is a plant-hewdens-halls any plant hire really, or there is a bloke i work with who will hire him and his mini digger out at weekends if u needed a driver with it, or if u just hired the digger, depending when it was and how long the job was for a will b happy to come over and do abit of work on it and so u how to use it basically, but if u never drove 1 b4 u might get a fright when u load it on to a trailor for the 1st time, hope this helps

Car
    Ginja ninja - I b

Quote Originally Posted by MrTurner View Post
    Anyone know anywhere I can pick up and hire a mini-digger for the day, Nottingham/Derby/Mansfield kind of way?
    yellow pages is an excellent place to start.

Car
    BRABUS Roadster 700cc Turbz

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    There's no way you can just jump on board and drive one of those babies.
    It's a skill alright.
    Just had the footings dug for my extension and the digger drive was awesome.
    Poetry in motion.
    glad some one else agrees, it sorts annoys me when someone thinks they can learn my job in a day it's took me 5 year to learn and I'm still not great, I promise the 1st thing you will do is take a great whopping chunk out of the earth, hire a man and digger much safer much quicker.

Car
    Mercury R26

OK - I've got a mate who works in the building trade, and I've got another who works at JCB (but their mini-digger demo is out on a long term loan). The area to be dug is in dire need of a whopping chunk of earth (or several) to be taken and slung in a skip.

I didn't ask for anyone to question my abilities (or lack of) regarding using one, just for cheap places to get hold of one. The way this forum is, there is usually someone who knows someone who can sort something out.

If that's not the case, forget it.

Car
    Nissan GTR, LY R26, Porky

Best place is handy hire mate my missus mother works for head office i will seeif she can get a good rate on one, and mini diggers are a piece of **** to use!! It isnt rocket science!!!!................................

Car
    C350

I think regardless of whether you can use one of these it sure would be fun to have a go

Thread Information