Interior lights not working, check auto lighting warning - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Interior lights not working, check auto lighting warning

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Renault megane mk3

Default Interior lights not working, check auto lighting warning

Hey,

I have a problem. I tried to change all the interior lights to LED. It went fine until I changed the one on the co-driver's side. Than it all went bezerk and now I get the message "check auto lights" and only one light works - the one on the driver's door.

Any solution would be very helpful... (maybe a blown fuse, hope is nothing worse)

Thank you very much!

Solution:

If somebody will be in the same situation in the future:

I somehow managed to blown the fuse, when I connected the CANBUS LED light bulb. Blown fuse was for interior lightning and for daylight sensor. When I changed the fuse, everything was OK again. The fuse is under the steering wheel, but it is not marked (at least for grandtour version, mk3, year 2012, dci).
      Last edited by kersegas; 08-01-2016 at 08:56:57.

Car
      Megane III 1.5 dci grtour

Default Help

where i can find blow fuse (which fuse is for courtesy light?)

Quote Originally Posted by kersegas View Post
      Hey,

I have a problem. I tried to change all the interior lights to LED. It went fine until I changed the one on the co-driver's side. Than it all went bezerk and now I get the message "check auto lights" and only one light works - the one on the driver's door.

Any solution would be very helpful... (maybe a blown fuse, hope is nothing worse)

Thank you very much!

Solution:

If somebody will be in the same situation in the future:

I somehow managed to blown the fuse, when I connected the CANBUS LED light bulb. Blown fuse was for interior lightning and for daylight sensor. When I changed the fuse, everything was OK again. The fuse is under the steering wheel, but it is not marked (at least for grandtour version, mk3, year 2012, dci).

Car
      Renault megane mk3

The fuse is under the steering wheel (for mk3 110 dci, grandtour). Check every fuse and replace the blown one. Hope that halps for anybody in a similar situation.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      2010 grand scenic

Default help

Quote Originally Posted by kersegas View Post
      The fuse is under the steering wheel (for mk3 110 dci, grandtour). Check every fuse and replace the blown one. Hope that halps for anybody in a similar situation.
      hi, i have same situation , can you make picture of place and fuse location it self ?

Thread Information