Megane Sport Forum banner

GT upgrades, Advice needed

7K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tof73 
#1 ·
so i have a 2007 GT 150, ive owned it pretty much from new. i was always torn between the GT and 175 but at the time the cheaper insurance and better fuel consumption swayed me to the GT, but now its starting to look a bit soft lol. so i want to make it look like the 175, so bumpers, exhaust, interior ect and then get it mapped so its producing 175bhp rather than the 150bhp it is now. so all i really wanted to know is if everything is a straight swap? i assume the bumpers and suspension are??? and is the back box on the 175 the same as the rs 225?? and will it fit on the GT?? so if anyone has any advice or tips then im all ears!

#2 ·
Hi Did you get anywhere with these questions/answers, I know for a fact that suspensions for the front are a straight swap but you need to change hub and dampers and steering rack to fit the 175 has a wider steering rack like the R26.
The rear beam is wider on the 175.
Bumper would be straight swap, i ma not sure about exhaust but i think it would work anyway as you changing bumpers. interior is a straight swap too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.