Hi All! Any Help ? ‘Check Injection’ Megane 225 2006 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Hi All! Any Help ? ‘Check Injection’ Megane 225 2006

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Renault Megane 225 2006

Default Hi All! Any Help ? ‘Check Injection’ Megane 225 2006

Hi all, these forums are great but can’t find anything specific to the issue I have so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Megane 225 2006 - fitted new ABS sensors a few weeks ago for MOT, which passed fine.

But now ‘check injection’ showing on dashboard and won’t go past 3k revs. It’s in limp mode!

Plugged in laptop and got fault code ‘wastegate selinoide A fault’ & ‘low fuel misfire’. They clear but as soon as check injection comes back so do these fault codes.

I have cable tied the hose on top of throttle body and sensor etc down. Have also tried injector cleaner.

Fault comes and goes - turn off and on and it goes away but today it came on and won’t go off.

Was working on it prior to MOT with bonnet up and raining.

I don’t have much to spend at the minute so any suggestions welcome???

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
      Hi all, these forums are great but can’t find anything specific to the issue I have so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Megane 225 2006 - fitted new ABS sensors a few weeks ago for MOT, which passed fine.

But now ‘check injection’ showing on dashboard and won’t go past 3k revs. It’s in limp mode!

Plugged in laptop and got fault code ‘wastegate selinoide A fault’ & ‘low fuel misfire’. They clear but as soon as check injection comes back so do these fault codes.

I have cable tied the hose on top of throttle body and sensor etc down. Have also tried injector cleaner.

Fault comes and goes - turn off and on and it goes away but today it came on and won’t go off.

Was working on it prior to MOT with bonnet up and raining.

I don’t have much to spend at the minute so any suggestions welcome???

Thank You
      Just wondering mate, did you get this issue resolved ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information