different between Normal Engine Mounts with Vibra-Technics engine mounts? - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: different between Normal Engine Mounts with Vibra-Technics engine mounts?

Share/Bookmark

Question different between Normal Engine Mounts with Vibra-Technics engine mounts?

Hello

Do you know different between Normal Engine Mounts with Vibra-Technics engine mounts?
      Difference is in decrease feel vibrations? Or is in more Life Time?

any of you used this engine mount before?

Actually my problem is vibration on gas pedal and my steering wheel on my Renault car,
      So I want know this engine mount will decrease vibrations in compare other models or not?

I search in google and found there is a brand in engine mount as "Vibra-Technics"
      and in that website typed this as introduce that:

Vibra-Technics Reinforced Mounts Description

Vibra-Technics engine and transmission mounts are of excellent quality, without compromising performance. They can withstand far more than stock parts. With almost 40 years experience in competitions, the Vibra-Technics research and development team finalized these mounts in the early 90's. From conception to production, Vibra-Technics products are entirely manufactured in England.

The role of engine mounts (or gearbox mounts) is to reduce vibrations and prevent them from going through to the chassis (comfort), but also to reduce unwanted movement (efficiency and reliability). Vibra-Technics has managed to find the perfect balance thanks to their mounts made from aluminium and reinforced rubber.

These uprated mounts reduce movement of the engine and the gearbox, with a maximum tolerance of just 3 mm (compared to 30 mm on average with OEM mounts). Thanks to reduced movements, changing gear is made easier and handling is improved. In some cases, these mounts can also improve your exhaust system's reliability, especially on turbocharged engines (the movement of the engine relative to the exhaust system is reduced).

What is your opinion about that ?
      you think really this engine month will decrease vibrations in real use or this is just advertise?

Thanks.
      Last edited by LostLover; 22-07-2019 at 15:30:48.

Actually my question is this is possible there is a special engine mount that could absorb vibrations better than normal models???
      Thanks for your help!
      Last edited by LostLover; 22-07-2019 at 15:37:29.

Thread Information