Megane Sport Forum banner

Slyth

768 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  repris 
#1 ·
Hi there, I’m new to forum but not new to Renault, I’m a Renault trained mechanic, served my time at Renault Edinburgh for 8 years then went to BMW for 7 years then Mercedes for 6 years. Now I’m a mechanical workshop manager in a body shop. Have a great deal of knowledge about cars so can help anyone who has questions about there cars.

I have a megane R26 that’s had a lot of mods it’s had about 300bhp but it’s destroyed the pistons and bent the con-rods so it is currently in bits while I forged the engine and polish and port the head plus I can’t stop buying things for it so I’ve got a new exhaust manifold and lots more. If something is dirty I replace it. It will also getting a full respray once the engine is back in.

I also have a very rare Laguna II GT 205, it’s also getting work done it’s had a full engine rebuilt and a few mods done it’s running about 280bhp love it as it’s a great sleeper.

I’ve got loads of pictures of the work I have carried out to my cars I’ll try uploading a few with descriptions of what I’ve done.

Anyway that’s me thanks for reading.

Slyth

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.