Twingo Gt 100tce - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Twingo Gt 100tce

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Clio 138

Quote Originally Posted by RS225-RSA View Post
      A jap can better built? you should come live here in SA where Mazda and Toyota to name a few have factories and supply the European and American market.......i wouldnt buy a JAP car in a million years, most flimsy made POS. But then again thats my own opinion
      well they must reasemble themselves when they hit the uk.

honda, lexus, toyota, subaru, mitsubishi are very reliable and well put together. its a fact.

i think nissan and mazda arent in the same league as above but there still a step higher than fiat,renault,alfa,peugeot etc.. i.e lazy euro countries with slack workers with too many rights, and too many holidays.

bmw,audi,mercedes are the pride of the west.

there are millions of desparate workers in china for example if your not upto 100% there is always someone else to employ + there hygene and clinical acuracy makes for a car you know when you drive has been born out of pain, exploitation and sweat lol :D

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
      Last edited by meggerman; 31-08-2007 at 16:29:21.

Car
      White R27 no.500

im in the same thinking as steve. a very suprising performance from such a small engine. a real wolf in sheeps clothing. the ONLY niggle i have is the interior plastics. cheap cheap. the layout is good however.

ive taken some pics. ill try to get them up over the weekend/monday

Car
      Mercedes E280 CDI Sp

the new layout with the stereo is very cheap and nasty.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Mercury R26

It is meant to be quite cheap and nasty though lest we forget.. I quite like that the money is spent on making it look OK from the outside and drive really well. It's not trying to be a £40k motor..

How much is the mazda compared to the Twingo?

Car
      Cli 182

The new twingo is built on the old clio platform. That means 182 with a different body! The RS version has no reason for not ruining the day for every other hot hatch in it's class, and some above.

New mazda 2 looks nice but there is set to be a right ruk in this class. New Ka, fiat 500, Twingo, Mazda 2, all worth a look.

Car
      Clio 138

Quote Originally Posted by MrTurner View Post
      It is meant to be quite cheap and nasty though lest we forget.. I quite like that the money is spent on making it look OK from the outside and drive really well. It's not trying to be a £40k motor..

How much is the mazda compared to the Twingo?
      mazda 2 is same chassis as the upcoming brand new fiesta, ford chassis are always exellent and the low kerb weight and usualy sharp mazda handling should make even the standard 1.5 101bhp version upto the twingo GT`s pace.

also the interior uses same wheel as the new Mx-5 (which i think is a fantastic put together and quality little car) and im sure it wont be too expensive.

it would be a close call, especially if the mps does arrive with the turbo 1.5.

but in terms of interior quality and built the new mazda will walk a bottom of the range renault and probably one thats a notch up like the clio.

this is the standard 5dr 1.5.. looks alright if you ask me

Car
      Clio 138

out of interest when you looked inside the 'TWINGO'

did the cockpit look anything close to this ?

Bearing in mind that this is the base model and the mps would potencially have sports recaros, metal pedals, digital climate control (although those dials look 3 times better than my megs aircon :D) perhaps some leather trim and carbon or sport touches and like the mazda3 BOSE sound upgrade ?

Car
      Clio 138

forgot to mention probably metal gear know and chrome gaitor surrounds etc..

imagine gear lever height, 960kg on the floor driving around like a go kart should be fun :D

so in looks and interior how does the twingo gt face upto the new mazda 2 1.5 ?

In "MY OPINION" once more, i wouldnt trust a car put together by someone that has his eyes 90% closed all the time.....LOL LOL LOL

But hey, each to their own i guess..

Car
      Clio 138

Quote Originally Posted by RS225-RSA View Post
      In "MY OPINION" once more, i wouldnt trust a car put together by someone that has his eyes 90% closed all the time.....LOL LOL LOL

But hey, each to their own i guess..
      see know we get to the root cause of your two posts.

no need for racism on this site mate, i would have thought you would know that more than anyone else given where your from.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.au.../mazda2_24.jpg

quality looks alright.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information