North Meet 26th jan (all welcome) - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: North Meet 26th jan (all welcome)

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane R26 Stg 1

Absolutely gutted I couldn't make the evening out in the end... Had to stay in and wait for the emergency plumber to come round and sort out a leaking ceiling in my flat!! Was a nightmare as none of my housemates were in the flat and I had to wait around for hours for this plumber (who said he'd be round within 2 hours)... Of course he was MUCH longer! By the time he left it was banging on for half 11 and I was knackered.

Pretty annoyed as it looked like a good laugh. Ah well next time I guess...

Was good to meet some of you guys and I hope to be able to bring the R26 (which is coming back tomorrow thank god) as opposed to the Modus which graced RS-Tuning on Saturday!

Dave

P.S. Special thanks to Naith for taking me out in his car! Bloody rapid motor you got there mate!
      Last edited by bigDR; 28-01-2008 at 23:44:22.

Car
      Cli 182

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
      denty u drop out
      I know, I wanted to go on the rollers aswell. Gotta get them pennies though, especailly as I'm going to Cadwell!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna practice my alcohol abuse in the safety of my own home so I can join you guys on the next pish up!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread Information