Cadwell Park with Trackaction-Online March 27th - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cadwell Park with Trackaction-Online March 27th

Share/Bookmark

Car
      R26 & VX220

PM sent. My poor new ps2's LOL couldn't get the track wheels ready in time but feck it.

^ I just tweaked... I am a bit dumb, but you were the chap in the Silver Z4M parked beside me :-s
      Great day out at Cadwell! The Trackaction gang put on a good event :-)
      I meant to ask you how the Beemer compared to the Reno, but I didn't see you round in the afternoon, as I'm quite keen on a Z4/Z4M Coupe as a replacement for my Trophy at some point.

Car
      R26 & VX220

Hi m8 yeah that was me This must be your car then?

Was a great day. Cadwell is a great track. Lots of stoppages too yesterday so it was just like the 'ring lol

Comparison with the meg is tricky two incredibly different cars. The Z4 (with me driving it) was probably only marginally quicker than a lot of the stuff that was there.

There was a quick s2000 and a 306 rallye that surprised me. Dealt with the two M3 Evos quite well so I was happy. Didnt get many runs against the other Meganes but at one point I had Amm in the r26r a couple of hundred yards ahead of me and I only caught up when he hit traffic. He's a good driver is that lad I had a very impressive pax ride with him. With a more skilled and braver driver the Z4 would have been a total weapon though make no mistake! I'm not the quickest driver so its nice to have the car making up some of the shortfall for me lol. Oversteering in 3rd gear in the dry is a new experience for me to :D

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Glad to see that you guys had a good time :cool:

We were really happy with how the day ran, a few red flags as per usual for a trackday but aside from that there were no queues and the track was dry all day .

Here are a few photos from the day -

Our next trackday is at Mallory on Saturday Sept 5th so I'll be posting details up soon, if anyone has a rwd car we are also running a driftday at Oulton on May 9th so shout up and you can join Jon in having some sideways practice

Thanks again for coming along!

Steve H
      TA-OL

Car
      R26 & VX220

Looking forward to it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information