Megane Sport Forum banner

Who's around??

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  brisa4984 
#1 ·
London rep = clarki, oh okay then, bear with me, aint got a clue...

So who's around the london/M25 area then folks?

Dont really see too many renaultsports around watford but when we head into london there's usually plenty.

Once we find out who's around then we'll have to sort a nice meet. Any ideas for time/location appreciated.

Personally i dont think we should limit it to just meganes. Any thoughts?

If we can round a few people up then perhaps we can try and get together with another region for a nice run out. I know southend/lakeside aint the best, but it may be a good place to break the ice.

HELP!!

Thanks,

Neil.

#3 ·
Good lad - hopefully get my new tyres + pads sorted this weekend then liking the idea of bedford again tbh. Although that silverstone day with focused events could be a good one. Not too pricey either.

So far we're the london contingent fella - you got any pics from last weeks trackday you can post up here? - although i'm sure the others are just around the corner.

#7 · (Edited)
Yeah sicknote - stick some pics up dude.

Wozza, you da man!! Nice one fella, will start a new thread for ace cafe on the 19th. Whats in Warwick on the 18th??

Tell you what guys if the weathers nice this weekend how about a run out saturday night?

I was thinking of trying to start a monthly Saturday Showup. Basically on the 2nd Saturday of every month we have a get together; pick a destination to meet, chat, have a coffee then another to have a slow drive to, let folks showoff their cars, try each others, that sort of thing - all well within the law. Did it a few years ago when urbanstyler was up an running. Very successful in the summer months. Open to all makes and models, not just the renaultsport cars, although the more of them the better obviously. Any thoughts??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.