Hello & Welcome - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Hello & Welcome

Share/Bookmark

Car
      RS-F1 & Laguna Coupe V6

Default Hello & Welcome

Hey guys,

As I知 now going to be your friendly forum and area rep for the South central, just thought I壇 say hello and give you a bit of info on me. Well firstly I work away offshore, North Sea. So some days I知 not always going to be online. However I will do my best for you guys and I知 usually up late enough to reply to threads and comments. As I work away I知 not always going to be able to attend events; my shift pattern is fixed and we get no holiday. But I will continue to arrange meets and events for us. Although I would like to always organise them for when I知 at home, I will use the majority of what people are able to attend and plan that way.

I知 not going to say exactly were I live due to the fact I work away. But I知 from the New Forest side of Southampton. Assuming you are going to be around from this area; I知 sure that you will be familiar with it and realise what awesome roads we have around here. Particularly out across from Southampton towards Bournemouth, great place to be in the summer.

I値l proudly admit that I知 a true dedicated Renault enthusiast and had nothing but a Renault since I started driving. Currently you will see me driving around in my RS Megane F1 or Laguna Coupe V6. Oh and it痴 not an old mans car.

I知 quite good on the tools all round, having recently having just been fitting a load of coilovers for my mate痴 cars, engine swaps, and rebuilds. So although I致e broke many parts in the Megane, particularly plastic clips lol I know the basics of cars and the Megane. Will never turn down a day/weekend session on the driveway with a few mates and the overalls! If the weather is good, then a few beers go down well too!

Well I have a few things planned for us and will start the ball rolling. But firstly I will get a list up of us and then try to get some more contact cards sent out to you. So we can hand out to other Megane sport owners!

I致e been a member on here for the past 3 years now and know all of about 5 people in the area. It seems to be that a lot of Megane sport owners are lonely old men that seem to be having mid life crisis and blown a stack on crazy hot hatches! They池e about as friendly as the local ruffians with ASBOs. Just try waving or flashing to them and see the reaction you get. Think we need to do a bit of distributing a welcome them in.

Anyway I hope that you will all enjoy it here, new and old members. We池e all so friendly and any problems then let me know. Feel free to contact me at any time, email or PM. And I will always get back to you.

Hope I can make things better for the club and us. Cause it痴 a privilege to be helping out. Will do my best for you guys so we can all have a great time.

Bluestar

Hello

Hello.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Ultra Red R26 #3587

Hi Bluestar!

I'm in Reading and confess to having had an (early!) mid-life crisis and blown money on a crazy hot hatch.

However, at least I chose the right one and I do wave or flash if I spot the other car in time!

There are a few others around Reading and elsewhere in Berks that I've noticed on here, so hopefully they'll be along soon.

I'm happy to help out where I can, although I won't be able to make it to every meet by any means, as family commitments and travel for work tend to compete...

Car
      Ultra Red R26 #3587

Bump!

Come on guys I know for a fact there are plenty more of you out there!

Car
      380SL-Focus ST-Twingo

Bluestar - lets get a meet going - such lovely weather, perfect to admire our cars with!

Car
      R26 230 Lux #2373

Am I allowed in if I live in Newbury? I know of a cple of others in my area.

Car
      RS-F1 & Laguna Coupe V6

course mate, south central of the uk... your in just get the other guys on here please. and if i don't like you then i'll tell you to go!................ joke welcome along

Car
      Megane R26.R #39

South Central? That would be me I guess. Hello.

Thread Information