Megane Sport Forum banner

South/West Wales Meet - May 2nd

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Lee23 
#1 ·
Thought it was about time I introduced myself and sorted out a meet

Firstly my real name is Tim, was previosuly area rep on clio sport so have organised a few meets before but planning on making ours quite a lot better.

Got quite a few ideas for some decent meets later in the summer - am still an active member on clio sport and still attend any local meets. Have mentioned being area rep on clio sport and lots of the regulars are up for tagging along when we have any meets

So to get the ball rolling I thought we could have a meet on Sunday 2nd May - Is bank Holiday weekend so hopefully most people off work.

The full details of the route ill post later but basic idea is to meet up firstly in Cardiff West Services at 1.00pm, then head towards Swansea picking up any members from Bridgend, port Talbot, Neath and valleys areas on the way.
Finally stopping at Swansea Services to meet any Swansea & West Wales Members. Have a few pics then head towards the Black Mountains. Over the Black Mountains to Llandovery - stop for a drink and some food or an ice cream then head back.

clio Sport had a few meets last year on this route, I only went on one but it was a great day -thought it would be a good place to start and get to meet each other. Is one of the best roads Ive ever driven but Ive only ever driven it in my old 106 GTi so keen to see how the R26 compares on the same stretch.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please add to the thread - any help greatly appreciated.

Hope to meet you all soon :yes:

Tim

See less See more
#15 ·
Alrite guys, ive just come from clio197.net i still have my clio but i am hoping to be p/x next weekend with a bloke in scotland who is offshore until then. Hope i get her before the meet. If not i'll tag along behind in my 197. Are many of you going to fcs ?
Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.