Megane Sport Forum banner

Mini-Meet

9K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  Bex 
#1 ·
Just a quicky, let me know if you up for this please and I'll get something sorted. Hopefully will have the first one in a few weeks time which will give time for a few others to add details to this section of the forum. Then if there's much interest and we all get along fine, we could make it a regular thing?

At the moment it looks like it's just me and Bex.... Fancy making it a date hun ;)

#6 ·
Yes, disappointing response so far, think it's just you, Bex, boyblitz and me at the moment...

There are a few people around Reading and Newbury that I've noticed on here, so hopefully they'll put their names down.

If not maybe we'll just have to star with a few of us and get some pics up to encourage some more.

There might be some S Central people at FCS as well. I can't make it unfortunately, got to be on a plane to China for work...

#8 ·
Couple of guys in Newbury were spotting each other earlier so I've encouraged them to get their names down as well. A meet would be good - we've been jinxed so far, Bex!

China is interesting, although I mainly go to Shanghai, which is a bit industrial and similar to Western cities. Best trip so far was Australia last year - managed to time it to coincide with the GP, which was brilliant.

#20 ·
Evening might be a good move if people can do it - will depend on what kind of hours we work. If it works well we could end up doing a regular meet on, for example, the first Tuesday of each month. Tuesday or Wednesday night would be good for me.

For the first one we probably just need to get as many together as we can.

Will have to check the 'official' calendar at home, but second half of May's almost certainly a write-off for me.

Hopefully we can find a date that suits most of us.

#21 ·
Hey guys, just been looking and was thinking around the first weekend in June. Friday 4th, 5th & 6th. maybe the saturday afternoon evening to start off with so we can get to know each other a bit better :) and then we not all rushing around the friday evening finishing work etc.

plus none of you are coming unless you have a clean car :p hehe

As for regular meets, ie monthly or 2 monthly. other clubs that i'm with tend to go out on Thursday evenings or Sunday evenings as these tend to be quieter for some reason. once you give me a few more ideas and ther a few more of us... i'll work something out asap. and get a few more things set in stone. just show interest first of all please :)

and please keep adding to the contact details to please. this will help me out alot when i get round to emailing and PM you.

cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.