my megane 225 replica from start to now - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 55

    Thread: my megane 225 replica from start to now

    Share/Bookmark
    1. #21

      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Peterborough
      Posts
      173

      Default

      a replica is no different to putting any other body kit on. it's not like the car is badged up as a RS 225

    2. #22

      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      N.Yorks
      Car
      Volvo v50 R-Design
      Posts
      2,259

      Default

      I always thought meganesport welcomed all megane owners from standard to replicas to the real thing
      I have always felt welcomed at meets even if i have a replica and i have made some good mates on here
      we all mod are cars in different ways even people with 225's and R26's spend a fortune on their cars and they will
      never get that money back this could be seen as pointless but who cares if your happy with your car who cares what other people think
      so yet again each to their own

      stevie

    3. #23

      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Nth Lincs/Manchester
      Car
      To Be Continued..........
      Posts
      8,005

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
      I always thought meganesport welcomed all megane owners from standard to replicas to the real thing
      I have always felt welcomed at meets even if i have a replica and i have made some good mates on here
      we all mod are cars in different ways even people with 225's and R26's spend a fortune on their cars and they will
      never get that money back this could be seen as pointless but who cares if your happy with your car who cares what other people think
      so yet again each to their own

      stevie
      Correct Stevie me old chestnut!

      Each to their own indeed. I'd count many of the mods i've done to my R26 as 'pointless' if we're looking at things from a purely financial return aspect.

      Thankfully i tend not to think so painfully two dimensionally, and also add enjoyment of ownership, enjoyment of tinkering with my cars and pride in whatever vehicle you can afford, in to the melting pot when making my car modification decisions.

      As said earlier though, suspension and wheel spacers next i feel.

    4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements
       

    5. #24

      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      N.Yorks
      Car
      Volvo v50 R-Design
      Posts
      2,259

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by poobah View Post
      Correct Stevie me old chestnut!

      Each to their own indeed. I'd count many of the mods i've done to my R26 as 'pointless' if we're looking at things from a purely financial return aspect.

      Thankfully i tend not to think so painfully two dimensionally, and also add enjoyment of ownership, enjoyment of tinkering with my cars and pride in whatever vehicle you can afford, in to the melting pot when making my car modification decisions.

      As said earlier though, suspension and wheel spacers next i feel.
      Cheers for that chris


      stevie

    6. #25

      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      stoke-on-trent
      Car
      megane 1.6 225 repli
      Posts
      11

      Default

      thanks for the people who said my car was nice ive just turned 18 and this was the only way i could get a megane that looked like a 225 i will get the car cleaned then put a few more pics on know its been lowered and had the wheels changed to 18s

    7. #26

      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Edinburgh/Livingston
      Car
      225 cup, Williams #227
      Posts
      1,440

      Default

      When I was 18 . (long tme ago) if I had a megane 225 rep. I'd be over the moon. Good effort lad! Start your way from the bottom and work your way up. It pays off in the end. And come a point you'll be able to afford a r26 or whatever..

    8. #27

      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      stoke-on-trent
      Car
      megane 1.6 225 repli
      Posts
      11

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jamiecrookston83 View Post
      When I was 18 . (long tme ago) if I had a megane 225 rep. I'd be over the moon. Good effort lad! Start your way from the bottom and work your way up. It pays off in the end. And come a point you'll be able to afford a r26 or whatever..
      yeah thats my plan

    9. #28

      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      stoke-on-trent
      Car
      megane 1.6 225 repli
      Posts
      11

      Default

      here are my pics










      im really happy with the car considering i brought the car as a standard one in june one day i will have a real r26 i hope

    10. #29

      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      middle england
      Car
      shed 182
      Posts
      5,921

      Default

      that mate is a very good effort!

    11. #30

      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      stoke-on-trent
      Car
      megane 1.6 225 repli
      Posts
      11

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ads225cup View Post
      that mate is a very good effort!
      thanks matey

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •