Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)
Meganesport Usage Guidelines and Forum Rules
All rules on the forum are subject to change without any notice being given. It is up to you to check the rules for any changes.
By registering, and by posting in this community, you agree to these Usage Guidelines and Forum Rules without exception.
Meganesport.net reserves the right to change its policies and rules at any time.
By using the Meganesport.net forum you agree to the following rules and guidelines:
Meganesport.net provides these forums as a service to its subscribers and members, in order to provide a friendly, positive environment, where members can contact each other and exchange ideas, tips, information, and technical info related to the Renault Megane. As with any community, these Forums are most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behaviour. These guidelines and rules are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from others.
Please do not post anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, or that infringes upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts viruses or Trojan horses.
Your participation in the forums is subject to modification, deletion, access limitation or ban, by moderators, at their sole discretion, without notice or appeal. Meganesport.net retains the right, at its sole discretion, to edit content and limit users' access that it considers inappropriate. Meganesport.net is not responsible for any failure or delay in taking such actions
Limitation of Liability
You understand that members like you contribute the content of these forums, that Meganesport.net does not control and is not responsible for it, and that Meganesport.net does not in any way guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or completeness of any such content.
You expressly agree that you bear all the risks associated with such content and that Meganesport.net is not liable in any way for such content, for its errors and omissions, and for any losses and damage incurred to any party as a result of accessing or using such content.
General Forum Rules
If you break the following rules in any way then you may be dealt with accordingly. This can range from a suspension to an instant ban in extreme cases. In the majority of cases you will be notified either by PM or via the email address in your profile. If you repeatedly break the same rule your account will be at risk of an extended suspension or even a permanent ban (Please note: If a permanent ban is issued this is from the forum and so no refunds will be given for club fees paid).
The rule break punishment system works on infraction points. The points earned for a particular rule break are listed below and these will be added to your account and are accumulative. If you accumulate 3 points you will receive a 24 hr suspension from the forum. If you then accumulate a further 3 points you will receive a 7 day suspension. The next time you reach 3 points you will be suspended for 30 days and if you accumulate a final 3 points after that you will be permanently banned from the forum.
Should you feel that you have been unfairly treated by any of our moderating team DO NOT start a thread on the forum. Notify admin via the contact us form here and we will look into this issue for you.
1. Use your judgment to post in the correct forum section. Any post not in the correct section may be moved without prior notice to the correct forum. A redirect link will be visible for 1 hour. If you have posted a thread and you find it is no longer there, please use the search function first as it may have been moved, if that doesn't work then please pm a moderator online. If you cannot post in the correct section, possibly because you're not a Club Member, do not post elsewhere in the hope a moderator will move the thread for you. If you want full access to the forum please join the Club. Persistently breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
2. Please do not post offensive / questionable images or content - Also applicable to your forum avatar. This includes deliberate evasion of the swear filter. Any such images or content will be removed and a warning may be sent by PM to the person or persons involved. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
3. Any thread with questionable content, including topless pictures, should be labelled as such in the topic title. Posting of topless pictures is only permitted if the title of the thread contains a prior warning E.g. NWS (not work safe). Links to 'safe' content on a site that has advertising which would not be suitable for viewing in a work environment must also be marked as NWS in the topic or post that refers to it, if the post is not marked then a moderator may change or edit your post to suit. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
4. Please do not post pictures of fully naked men or women. We do however allow topless pictures providing the thread title contains "NWS". DO NOT post topless pictures in threads that don't contain "NWS" in the thread title. Any fully naked pictures will be removed without prior warning. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
5. Any post or thread may be removed at a moderator’s discretion without informing the post / thread author of the reason. If you have a complaint about a thread removed, then please PM a member of the admin team or use the contact us form, do not discuss this on the forum. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
6. Personal attacks both on the forum and through PM of any kind to anyone will not be tolerated. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
7. Please do not question or discuss moderation or administrative decisions on the forum. If you have a query, then please PM a moderator. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points)
8. Racism is not acceptable either on the forum or in PM’s. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
9. Bullying of any kind is forbidden. If it is perceived as bullying by the person its being aimed at then it is bullying, whether or not its obvious. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
10. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
11. While we do not mind users mentioning other forums, blatant advertising or repeated bumping of posts with a web address within will not be tolerated and will be removed without warning. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction and removal of the post. Group buys are encouraged, but to one item from one company per year. Anymore would be deemed as advertising and will be removed. (1 point).
12. Posting of referral links is forbidden. If you want to spam your latest pyramid scheme do it elsewhere. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
13. Posting of, links to and requesting copyright material is strictly forbidden and will be removed without notice. Examples of copyrighted material include, but are not limited to, magazine scans, pirated films, games and music. In the event that you have the express permission of the copyright holder, e.g the magazine publisher, then you may post providing you acknowledge and quote the copyright holder. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
14. Blatant spamming of threads is not allowed and any such posts will be removed without notice. This includes the creation of spam threads and repeat spamming within individual threads. If you continue to spam a thread after you have had comments removed you will receive an infraction. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
15. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
16. You must not create or use more than one account. Multiple accounts will result in infractions being issued to the original account and the new account being banned. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).
17. You must not evade a ban/suspension. If you are suspended/banned and are believed to be using either duplicate or another user/members account with their permission then they will also receive infraction points (2 points). Breaking this rule will result in an instant 3 infraction points extending you to your next suspension. (i.e. if on a 24hr suspension, this will be increased by another 7 days).
18. Non work safe or any type of offensive avatars are not allowed and will be removed without warning. This includes anything not suitable for a car related forum and also pictures aimed at individual members or the forum rules meant in a negative way. We do not allow animated avatars. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
19. Name changes are only available to Meganesport.net members, and are limited to one change per year. Any name must not be offensive in any way. Your forum name can be changed by admin at any point if it is deemed to be unsuitable.
20. If a thread is a repost, use the report post feature to request the posts be integrated into the original thread. Any persistent use of "repost comments" and "repost images" won't be tolerated. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
21. General chat is a very popular section of the forum, it will contain threads that may not interest you and as such it is best that you don't click on these threads in the first place as you have no interest in them. It is not acceptable to post unrelated comments and spam in a thread just because you are not interested in the subject matter being discussed in the thread. If the thread breaks the rules then please use the report post function to alert a moderator who will investigate, do not post in such a way as to get the thread removed or moderated just because the subject matter is not to your taste. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).
We would also ask that you think before posting a thread in General Chat, whether the thread will be seen to be offensive by any members or visitors. If in doubt, please do not post the thread or ask a moderator first whether the subject matter or content is likely to see the thread removed.
REMEMBER: Meganesport.net is first and foremost a Car Club, the forum is a means by which club members can exchange information on Meganes. Do not treat the forum as your personal communication platform to talk to your friends about unrelated subject matter. Meganesport.net should not replace dedicated websites or services such as Facebook and MSN Messenger.
By using the Meganesport.net forum you agree to the above rules and guidelines.
Last edited by BlackRat250; 16-08-2011 at 17:40:58.
why can't i post any thread?
hey there !
First of all this is really a nice photo fashion that every body love to see
hey i want to share with you one amazing site for digitpath web hosting only.
let me know if you found some thing cool.
you send me email via my profile link thank you
Hello all !!
First of all this is really a nice photo fashion that every body love to see .
hey i want to share with you one amazing site for tidebuy cheap prom dresses online sales only .
here is a really nice and very cheap prom dresses online sales are available to take a look.
let me know if you found some thing cool.
you send me email via my profile link thank you
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)