Megane Sport Forum banner

Door dents Grrr & Possible De-Dent Meet

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  bluediamond 
#1 ·
Some silly old idiot in a MX5 just dented my car door outside my office, as I saw him do it out of the window.

He tried to argue that it wasn't him and he couldn't see it, but I just got him to open his door onto mine and it matched up. But he still supposedly couldn't see it...

I told him it's either insurance or cash now. It's only a very small dent a few tiny scratches, but it is right on the crease line that runs down the car and there no other dents on the crease down the side of the car.

People in my office are taking the pee as they think I'm being silly, but at the end of the day it's my property that I look after and try to keep as mint as possible.

Got £50 off him in the end. I think I was more than fair enough on him

You could see when he opened his door, the edge was all rusty where it had hit so many cars / walls. It was only an 07 plate too.

This has got me thinking, we could organise a De-Dent Meet in the South-West.

I went to one before when I got my Megane organised through Cliosport, and that was pretty good and cheap. £30 for the whole car (Small Dents)

I will have to see if I can find someone / Company that are willing to do it.

Let me know if this is something people may be interested in the South-West?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.