Door dents Grrr & Possible De-Dent Meet - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Door dents Grrr & Possible De-Dent Meet

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Z4 3.0si, ZX6R

Default Door dents Grrr & Possible De-Dent Meet

Some silly old idiot in a MX5 just dented my car door outside my office, as I saw him do it out of the window.

He tried to argue that it wasn't him and he couldn't see it, but I just got him to open his door onto mine and it matched up. But he still supposedly couldn't see it...

I told him it's either insurance or cash now. It's only a very small dent a few tiny scratches, but it is right on the crease line that runs down the car and there no other dents on the crease down the side of the car.

People in my office are taking the pee as they think I'm being silly, but at the end of the day it's my property that I look after and try to keep as mint as possible.

Got £50 off him in the end. I think I was more than fair enough on him

You could see when he opened his door, the edge was all rusty where it had hit so many cars / walls. It was only an 07 plate too.

This has got me thinking, we could organise a De-Dent Meet in the South-West.

I went to one before when I got my Megane organised through Cliosport, and that was pretty good and cheap. £30 for the whole car (Small Dents)

I will have to see if I can find someone / Company that are willing to do it.

Let me know if this is something people may be interested in the South-West?

Car
      CP350 focus ST

had it happen to me in the works car park, old white astra van was parked next to me clocked it right in the crease on the quarter panel notice it every time i go near the car its sooooooooooooo [email protected] anoying! i couldnt prove who it was thou :\

Car
      Silver, Carbon'd up R26

I use a guy on cardiff called dents plus. Has done about 30 dents for me over the last 12 odd years. I'm sure he would be happy to do it if u want to come over to Cardiff. Has done a few on my - says he makes his living out of French cars lol!

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      MEGANE R26

I know there's one being organised atm through cs.net if you don't get enough interest. I'm lucky enough not to have any dents so far but may come along for the meet.

Car
      Z4 3.0si, ZX6R

Cheers Guys.

I'll check CS out and see what is going on.

Joining up with was an idea.

Car
      LY R26

I havent got any dents yet, but would come along if theres a meet happening.

Car
      R26.R #013/159 UK

Shame your not local to me, my mate knocks dents out and is extremely good (and cheap lol)

Thread Information