WSR 2011 Dates - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WSR 2011 Dates

Share/Bookmark

Car
      250 Cup - R.S. Tuned

I'll be there again, both nights. Should be nice and warm this time. No need to burn everything in sight!

Still haven't managed to get the stupid tent back in the bag it came in. Should be a great weekend again, it'll be good to see everyone. PLUS it's my birthday on the 20th!

A mate should be convoying down with me in his LY R26, and an ex work collegue in his black 182. The girlfriend might even follow me down in her new Twingo 133

Car
      Sold Meg

Forgive me for being thick but would the world series be a good place to meet other meg R26 owners?
      Is there other places i should look on here to see organised meetings apart from tacky mcdonalds car parks!.....
      I would like to meet other owners and chat with them about mods and tech issues, Also to see what they have done aswell to their cars!!
      Organised meetings where you buy mods aswell. I had a 306gti-6 and they was always doing good stuff on their forums.
      By the way im not gay...lol

Car
      250 Cup - R.S. Tuned

Yes, it's a great place to meet fellow Renaultsport fans, especially the campsite Friday and Saturday. Next big meet you want in your diary is this one:

https://www.meganesport.net/community...onal-Meet-2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information