Megane Sport Forum banner

WSR 2011 Dates

16K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Dan250 
#1 ·
Thank god silverstone's in August, instead of freeeeezin September, next year :biggthumpup:

16-17 April : Motorland Aragón, Spain
30 April-1 May : Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
14-15 May : Monza, Italy (Formula Renault 3.5 Series)
28-29 May : Monte-Carlo, Monaco (Formula Renault 3.5 Series)
18-19 June : Nürburgring, Germany
2-3 July : Hungaroring, Hungary
20-21 August : Silverstone, Great Britain
17-18 September : Paul Ricard, France
8-9 October : Barcelona, Spain

#21 ·
I'll be there again, both nights. Should be nice and warm this time. No need to burn everything in sight! :)

Still haven't managed to get the stupid tent back in the bag it came in. Should be a great weekend again, it'll be good to see everyone. PLUS it's my birthday on the 20th!

A mate should be convoying down with me in his LY R26, and an ex work collegue in his black 182. The girlfriend might even follow me down in her new Twingo 133 :) :) :)

#22 ·
Forgive me for being thick but would the world series be a good place to meet other meg R26 owners?
Is there other places i should look on here to see organised meetings apart from tacky mcdonalds car parks!.....
I would like to meet other owners and chat with them about mods and tech issues, Also to see what they have done aswell to their cars!!
Organised meetings where you buy mods aswell. I had a 306gti-6 and they was always doing good stuff on their forums.
By the way im not gay...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.