Megane Sport Forum banner

Staines meet - pizza hut - 20th january - 7:30pm

7K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  TimR26 
#1 ·
I Run a small meet over on Cliosport.net -http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?552068-STAINES-MEET-PIZZA-HUT-20TH-JANUARY-7-30PM&p=7355315#post7355315 normally last Thursday of the month, good crowd of like minded people, Turn out in the winter is normally 5-10 then summer brings 20+ Renault Sport cars

Car catch up & food in the warm! Thought I would post up to see if any of you local guys would be up for it!

Meeting in the 2 RIVERS car park (PC world side) @ 7:30pm & then cross the road & go into Pizza Hut for a bit of catch up and to essentially overeat on pizza & coke.

**** This is going ahead one week early due to end of Jan blue's for most ******

Location / address info :

STAINES RESTAURANTS
TWO RIVERS RETAIL PARK
MUSTARD MILL ROAD
STAINES MIDDLESEX
TW18 4WA

Hope to see the locals and new faces too Any probs drop me a pm!

1. Jamesstone

See less See more
#3 ·
Drop in if your in the area mate! We normally aim for 7:30 but end up chatting in the car park for 20 minutes before heading over for food so if your running late its not a problem.

Yep I've recently bought a Megane 225, Shall be working on products over the next few months using it as our development car! Looking forward to seeing what we can put together!

#4 ·
Always good to have a tuner near buy who can help.

Do you do laser alinmant at your place? I was told when my car was being mapped it palls to the right ever so slightly so need it looking at. Want the tracking checked and see if all the wheels line up correct. Could pop in that day then go to the meet after....?

#5 ·
We dont offer tracking in house sadly, I do have a couple of workshops near us that carry out basic set-up & more advanced that can offer full geometry. Any good tyre fitting centre with 4 wheel laser align normally charge between £30-40 for standard suspension set-up, try & get on one with a hunter system as they can provide print outs for before & after showing any issue's you may have etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.