Megane Sport Forum banner

F1 Manager - anyone interested in setting up a league?

11K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  nickw35572 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of F1 fans on here.

For the last couple of seasons I've had a team on F1 Manager in the league on the RS forum and it's been good fun.

The website is at:

http://www.f1manager.info/

The basic premise is that you have €100m to spend on 2 drivers, a chassis and an engine. You earn points and prize money if your team is in the top 10 of qualifying and/or the race. The points determine your place in the overall league and any other leagues you're in, whilst the prize money enables you to buy more expensive drivers, chassis and engine.

Don't forget to enter your estimated pole position time. This is worth extra money depending on how close you are. You have until just before Q1 to enter it.

Reply if you're interested, then you just need to sign up (it's free) and I'll create a league that we all join.

Friends and family are also welcome (my kids will want to do it) so put their names down as well.

In the interests of promoting banter, here's a list of teams and their owners:

Owner / Team
nickw35572 - Ultra Red Racing
BioHzrd - Hazard Engineering
nick197 - knighthawks
nick3814 - NickSport GP
Blaine - RHTDevelopments
aab - AAB Racing
iain c - Zero Force
V44VAA - LiqYel
J4ybee - Lead Foot Racing
Dean - DP Racing
jaytc2003 - slowcoach racing
mustdash - Eat My Dust Racing
Gazeratti - Inferno Racing
Jacob (nickw's son) - Gold Bull
Adam (nickw's son) - Black & Gold Racing T
Kathryn (nickw's daughter) - KJW F1 Team

See less See more
#41 ·
Added my kids to the league as well. Not sure it's such a good idea, seeing as how they all scored more points than me, and one of them got extremely close on the pole time...

Mercedes was definitely not the right choice for Australia. Petrov had a great race, though.

#53 ·
Right, things are evening up a little bit after Renault's shocking performance at the last race. Fortunately for me, Mercedes had a good day, but they're almost certainly going to get the sack for the next race because I've been saving up some pennies...

The only problem is another member of my household is ahead of me and has more money to spend...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.