Megane Sport Forum banner

Cliosport RR day in Thurrock this Sat!

8K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  Chrisjk 
#1 ·
(Quote) I have been speaking to TDI (Torque Developments International) who are based in Thurrock and have agreed to hold a rolling road day for us Cliosporters whereby all proceeds will go directly to Great Ormond Street Hospital for the benefit of unwell children.

They have generously said that they do not charge for their time but expect a sensible donation from each of us. If we can all discuss a fair amount which we think should be paid for our dyno runs then I think CS and TDI can raise a good sum of money for the very deserving charity!

I plan to do a little write up of the day and each car and stick it up on here so all in all it should be a good day! Here's there link if you want to see what they're all about..

http://www.tdi-plc.com/index.php?pge=C_aboutus

Saturday 5th March 2011, 9AM till 3-4ish (quote)

Thought some of us lot could tag along for some banter and a catch up, all the RR places are taken but I know of three meganes going.

Would be nice to see some of you there, please put your name down. Also sorry its abit late, didn't know if I could make this but I'll be there from about 9 onwards

Artic :eek:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.