Megane GT - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Megane GT

Share/Bookmark

Car
      megane

Default Megane GT

Hey new poster, Just picked up a 2008 GT 2.0t moved over from my fiat grande punto sporting m -jet.

Any way looking to remove the centre section to make it sound abit more beefy, Has any one doen this. Many of the T jetters did it to there puntos and it sounded great. Are there any cons, Also what are some otehr performance mods i could do woudl mind gettin to 200bhp.

Cheers

Car
      RS Megane F1

some guys have removed the back box on there meg sports & some have gone for the middle section... most people say it sounds much better... dnt no bout the GT tho but it most sound similar. Have a look on utube, some vids on there.

Power wise... im guessing with a remap you would get over 200hp pretty easy... contact paul at Rs tuning he'l give you the answers for remap gains ect...

Car
      megane

Thanks for the speedy reply. Megane tuning is so much more expensive then fiat tuning. remap all in for my GPS was £199 from red dot. I've heard hes the best around though. Sorry what sounds better centre section or back box? Centre section is relativley cheap. Only 19 on a student budget ya see haha

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      RS Megane F1

Red dot offer a map for the meg but its c*** in my experience... defo rs tuning & its worth the extra £££

I would imagine back box removel is the louder option... depends what you wont really.

Car
      megane

I see did a good job with fiats offered good discounts aswell. What about induction for the GT? is it just a care of standard arbox off, reducer ona and filter, as that all the piper cross system looks like.
      Cheers

Car
      RS Megane F1

Red dots map on my 225 trophy was rubbish... infact the standard renault map made more when i had it on the dyno... I would never use them tbh... buts its up to you pal.

Use the search on induction kits loads of threads about them on here.... but most stay with the standard airbox & panel filter. Ive got an induction kit on my F1 and made good power when dyno'd

Paul

Car
      megane

hmmm sounds intereting ill look into it deffo want to break the 210 bhp+ if possible

Car
      shed 182

red dot = poop and trust me i know

Car
      megane

hmmm maybe i wont go to red dot, its quite a treck for me anyway. As Pauls maps custom or just generic? I pressume they are custom.

Car
      Blue 225 stg 1 and 172

is this a petrol one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information