Hamiltons fields camping @ RWS 2011 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Hamiltons fields camping @ RWS 2011

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hamiltons fields camping @ RWS 2011

ok guys and dolls,

i've mentioned in a few threads the drill at world series for campers but i thought i'd post here as i've had a few pm's

Hamiltons have just belled me asking what numbers are looking like and where we want to camp... when i say we i mean all the benders and lasses that have a laugh and go every year.

I'll keep it short, anyone wanting to camp with fellow RS cars (plus a few more exotica), have a top laugh and cause abit of havoc (all before 12 obviously) say you are camping with me... Naith

Every year we go we have a top laugh and even families with kids are ok, we usually occupy the second field top corner but i've asked if we can have the top of the first field so its basically a straight road in and we can go to the crap entertainment bit like last year and jazz it up. I mean some of the memories are rediculous, crap event epic bants

Obviously if you wanna go and have nothing to do with us then cool but i thought i'd let those interested know.

It is cool to pay on the gate, although a tad more expensive, so erm yeh see anyone going on friday night on friday, anyone going on the sat we'll save you a space, sort of.

ciao.

Car
      Megane RS250

Are you linking up with the RUK forum people. As i've put my name down on there but it would obvioulsy make more sense (well in my head) to park up with the Megane's and slot in a stray Leon BTCC (1.2)

dont go on RS tbh so couldnt say, alot are on here and CS so if they wanna join us great if not sure we'll see them there.

a few on RS dont wish to join in with teh bantz so its up to the individual.

Car
      GW R26 255 - LUX - Xenons

We have booked online and asked to be in the meganesport.net section so I assume that is with you boys!?

We will arrive on the Saturday morning and be camping it up Saturday night ;-)

Coming in my mates wifes 3 series, not a fan of leaving mine in a field all day :-)

Car
      RS Megane F1

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_Ellis View Post
      We have booked online and asked to be in the meganesport.net section so I assume that is with you boys!?
      We'v done the same me & rob mc are coming down friday... were leaving st helens bout 5 so who's what time we'l get there!

So hopefully we'l see you there :D

Car
      Megane RS250

Just booked online to ensure i get the tickets at £10.00 and they reseved me a spot in your corner aswell

Car
      Black ctr-GT, 5gtt

Ive reserved my spot on the meganesport section, i'll be in a white nissan juke/joke it has a renault engine lol, my car is gonna stay behind this time, I'm coming with some mates who are up for a laugh, setting off from newcastle at 6 so be there 10/10:30ish, if there's a few loud geordies you know who it is budgie/wilson.

Thread Information