Megane Sport Forum banner

Short notice but..

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mike 
#1 ·
Hoping to have a run out round the evo triangle on Saturday with a few of the 197.net boys if anyone is interested in joining us

#11 ·
Quick update (sorry for the short notice)

Looks like its now going to be Monday sorry fellas:

Heres the details from Clio197net

Meeting Point 1:

Arrive at 7.20, leave at 7.30 am.

Sainsbury's Wombourne
Heath Mill Road
Wombourne
WOLVERHAMPTON
WV5 8AP

Meeting point 2 is just off the M54:

Arrive at 8.00 am leave at 8.20 am.

Mcdonalds, (near M54 Jct 5)
Telford Forge Retail Park,
Old Park,
Telford
TF3 4AG

Meeting Point 3:

Arrive at 9.10 am leave at 9.20 am.

Shell Oswestry,
Holyhead Road (A5)
Oswestry,
SY11 3EN

Meeting Point 4, which is at the start of the Triangle:

Arrive 10.00 am Leave 10.10 am.

The Saracens Head
Cerrigydrudion
Corwen,
Clwyd
LL21 9SY

After driving the initial part of the Triangle, we will stop at the visitor centre so that people can use the toilet and meet everyone. Then we will drive the route, then again and finally try and do it in reverse too.

if you could put your name, car, colour and meeting point you will be joining us at, that would be great.
If anyone wants to come to one or the other, that's fine. Meet at the pub around 1pm.

Details of the pub:

Beefeater

My plans are to arrive at meeting point 3 (highlit red) with the guys that are coming over from where I am, if you could pm me if you are interested and if you would like to meet up on the run to meeting point 3, Im leaving from St Helens/Rainhill area, will confim a time with anyone thats tagging along depending on any other meeting points

Once again sorry for the short notice on this one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.