Area meet 'Saturday 15th October' I've decided! - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Area meet 'Saturday 15th October' I've decided!

Share/Bookmark

Car
      RS-F1 & Laguna Coupe V6

Exclamation Area meet 'Saturday 15th October' I've decided!

Hey guys

Rght once again i'm going to try and organise something for us! As there has been a small amount of interest recently and rather than leave the options open for you guys, i'm going to jump one step ahead. Hopefully being a bit more proactive and get things moving along for us.

Right know that some people have said recently about getting a meet together, but as anything; trying to organise something a bit last minute is never going to work. if things do go to plan i dont see why not that we can have smaller meets more regulalry. as said before living on the South coast, we're kind of stuck out the way a but on our own. but we have the better weather and roads, and away from the big smokey cities

I'm going to set the dat as 'Saturday 15th October' and that will give us 6 weeks to get finger out of hole and start to do something about it. however it is also a date when i am not at work, so unless anyone has a real problem about this and thinks i'm being unreasonable or selfish; please step forward and say. as i have had no interest previously, i dont forsee this being a problem though.

I've also given it enough time ahead for people to plan around this and try to arange thinsg with kids, work, girlfriends/boyfriends, family etc. and i think 6 weeks is a resonable amount of time too. depending on interest i might also send this over to clio sport and twingo133 owners too.

as for location and where to meet, i'll try and make it centralised for the majority of people that are interested. and then look for a location in a few weeks. as for a time, i'm looking at about mid afternoon evening time. maybe we could get together and have a drink somewhere.

if anyone objects to this then please mention something in the thread and i will see what i can do. i'm going to stick with the date for now, rather than make it provisional. but if this is a balls up, i'll change it.

Drive safe and have fun guys...
      Bluestar

Car
      R26

sounds good where were you thinking too being someone who lives right out of the way ....long travel for me anywhere, I maybe up for this. the date is not a problem for me either

alex

Winchester basingstoke? Drive to brighton?

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Megane GT 150 2.0 DCI

Quote Originally Posted by Boyblitz View Post
      Winchester basingstoke? Drive to brighton?
      I like the above. Get something close to home for once! Date is good for me. I'll be in as long as it isn't too far away.

Car
      Blue Megane 225

DAM i shall be at sea then can we organise a November meet lol

Car
      RS250 cup

I'm in

Car
      RS-F1 & Laguna Coupe V6

sorry mate i would change it but going to stick with this date for now. as will be forever changing to suit peoples needs. however once there are a few on the list and regular contact and posting on here, i'll organise more for us. i know maybe it sounds harsh, but at the end of the day someone is always going to miss out

also as you are on the isle of wight, i dont want you to come over on ferry if nobody turns up either! like i said before the last meet that i organised, 1 other person turned up!

Meet on the isle of weight would be cool. Not been there in over 14 years and I live in Southampton haha

Car
      RS250 cup

I'll only be going if i can get my steering wheel noise fixed

Car
      Megane RS 250 Cup

Sounding good Bluestar, nice one
      be good to get some late afternoon driving in if poss on some magic roads?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information