Megane Sport Forum banner

East of England Area Meet - Saturday the 22nd of October

19K views 151 replies 21 participants last post by  mikey1 
#1 · (Edited)
Afternoon all,

I thought I better get my finger out and sort something out for all the locals. Mark at Backdraft Motorsport in Milton Keynes has moved to a new premises in February and installed a new Hunter 4 wheel alignment system shortly after.

It's a fantastic system and really is top of the range. As a result Mark has very kindly offered to do 10 free alignments (Megane owners and forum members only).

As Mark is extremely busy this month with his Lamborghini customers racing in the 24hr in Barcelona I thought it best to push it out until the Saturday 22nd of October. If we arrive nice and early we can have a look round the Lambos while the cars are being done, ask Mark and his team any questions we might have (and put to bed some of the internet rumour mongering too) and then perhaps in the late afternoon head off out for a drive or a bite to eat.

So Backdraft Motorsport Milton Keynes

10 Avant Business Centre,
Third Avenue,
Denbigh,
Milton Keynes,
MK1 1DR

Who's up for it? (Ill even bring the cameras and do some photos ;) )

Remember first 10 people get a free alignment.

See less See more
#34 ·
U must be busy then matey, I get up at 4.30am every other week so i know about early starts, they suck. So u gunna be taking some pics of us all at backdraft then? I'll have to get my mate to give the meg a proper valet. I feel abit old tho Cus I got a 5 door had to tho Cus of the dog, u guys got ur r26r's all tricked up and I'm just starting.lol

#35 ·
Yeah I work pretty much 7 days a week for about 45 weeks a year. I have been limiting it to motorsport as I am so busy with the photography side. My day job is very understanding of me having my own business but I would not want Red Square Images interfering with my day job. At least until I am ready to focus on it as a full time thing.

#37 ·
I have done weddings yes, but not many and its generally not what I do. Standing in a pit box with a car trying to mow you down is less stressful ;).

However if your budget is tight and you need someone to take some pictures I will happily do it for a reasonable fee. Have you set a date?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.