No. 013 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 17

    Thread: No. 013

    Share/Bookmark
    1. #1

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Sussex
      Car
      R26.R
      Posts
      20

      Default No. 013

      Hi all,

      Just joined as I am now the proud owner of 013. Picked it up yesterday and absolutely love it. It has been extremely well looked after and the previous owner was great. Only thing that I would like to do is fit a stereo so if anyone can point me in the right direction for anything I may need to know then it would be very much appreciated.

    2. #2

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Sussex
      Car
      R26.R
      Posts
      20

      Default

      Just found another thread for instructions on fitting a stereo. Before anyone comments about extra weight, it is my daily drive. I will just have to shed a few pounds from my growing love handles to compensate!

    3. #3

      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Chigwell, Essex
      Car
      R26.R & Merc C350 SportBE
      Posts
      254

      Default

      Welcome fella - i became the new owner of 014 last Sunday and although ive only driven her once i absolutely loved it!! Have already booked a few track days which was my primary reason for buying the R so can't wait. Is 013 the car for sale on Canvey Island? If it is i went to look at that. Anyway, enjoy her and get a track day booked asap!!! Steve

    4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements
       

    5. #4

      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Cloud 9
      Car
      R26.R #013/159 UK
      Posts
      4,454

      Default

      Welcome mate! Congrats on the purchase make sure you look after her!

      Looks like ill have to finally change my car details on here now

    6. #5

      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Walsall
      Car
      225 F1 no. 485
      Posts
      2,285

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
      Hi all,

      Just joined as I am now the proud owner of 013. Picked it up yesterday and absolutely love it. It has been extremely well looked after and the previous owner was great. Only thing that I would like to do is fit a stereo so if anyone can point me in the right direction for anything I may need to know then it would be very much appreciated.
      Welcome

      I no the first owner treated no 13 with much love :D I've got some great memories of this R

    7. #6

      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      NYC
      Car
      0015
      Posts
      370

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
      Just found another thread for instructions on fitting a stereo. Before anyone comments about extra weight, it is my daily drive. I will just have to shed a few pounds from my growing love handles to compensate!
      Nice to see another R owner on here! Enjoy it, hope you had lots of fun in it!!!! With regards to the stereo you can just get an original Update List head unit off eBay, and it will fit straight in and look original. No need to worry about the wiring as its all in place, just a matter of getting a unit and plugging it in!

    8. #7

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Sussex
      Car
      R26.R
      Posts
      20

      Default

      Yeah looking forward to some track time too. No it was for sale in Poole.

    9. #8

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Sussex
      Car
      R26.R
      Posts
      20

      Default

      Thanks I will have a look.

    10. #9

      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Chigwell, Essex
      Car
      R26.R & Merc C350 SportBE
      Posts
      254

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
      Yeah looking forward to some track time too. No it was for sale in Poole.
      Ok cool. Have you got any track dates booked yet? Are you doing Spa?

    11. #10

      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      W.Sussessex
      Car
      Lotus Exige S
      Posts
      3,406

      Default

      Nice to see #13 back, congrats.

      Great having another R26.R in Sussex following mine and BlackFrog's

      Co-incidentally I had to go to Poole to get my current car too.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •