Megane Sport Forum banner

No. 013

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Black Sheep 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just joined as I am now the proud owner of 013. Picked it up yesterday and absolutely love it. It has been extremely well looked after and the previous owner was great. Only thing that I would like to do is fit a stereo so if anyone can point me in the right direction for anything I may need to know then it would be very much appreciated.

#6 ·
Nice to see another R owner on here! Enjoy it, hope you had lots of fun in it!!!! With regards to the stereo you can just get an original Update List head unit off eBay, and it will fit straight in and look original. No need to worry about the wiring as its all in place, just a matter of getting a unit and plugging it in!

#3 ·
Welcome fella - i became the new owner of 014 last Sunday and although ive only driven her once i absolutely loved it!! Have already booked a few track days which was my primary reason for buying the R so can't wait. Is 013 the car for sale on Canvey Island? If it is i went to look at that. Anyway, enjoy her and get a track day booked asap!!! Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.