Detailing Tuition Meet - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Detailing Tuition Meet

Share/Bookmark

Car
      225 Cup

Default Detailing Tuition Meet

Hi Guys

Just gauging interest here first but I've been speaking to my local detailing company autobrite who are a large detailing supplies company and well know on the detailing fourms like detailing world about the possibility of a meet with a days tuition on all aspects of detailing from safe washing techniques, decontamination to polishing etc.

The day would be a 10am start and. 4pm finish and mark at autobrite has said if we can get 15 people then they could do the day with the professional tuition for £10 per person which I think is a reasonable amount for a good days tuition.

Like I say just gauging interest at the moment but would like the day to be a Saturday during the start of summer that we can arrange between use If there are enough interested. below is a link to autobrites website incase any of you want to check out who they are etc and they are based in stoke.

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/

Any questions or recommendations for or about the day let me know and I'll see what we can do!

(if the post is in the wrong section mods and needs moving to the meets section by all means do so please )

Car
      Ph1 172

Possible interested.....what would be included I know quite a fair but but would like to have a bit more knowledge at machine polishing and correction.

Car
      225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
      Possible interested.....what would be included I know quite a fair but but would like to have a bit more knowledge at machine polishing and correction.
      well thats why I initially enquired as that's what I want to know most about. talking to mark I think he will cater for whatever level the majority are at tbh and I'm sure even if we get a wide range of people that he will go through what people want to know most of. let's face it the machine polishing is the most technical part so I would imagine the majority of the day would be in this area.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      06 ph2 megane 225 lux

I'd be interested as I'm slowly getting into this !

Car
      225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mozzer24 View Post
      I'd be interested as I'm slowly getting into this !
      no problem mate it sounds like it could be a good day for all levels

Car
      06 ph2 megane 225 lux

Near a 2 hour drive for me but well worth the trip I think ! How would u take payment and would we need to bring anything ?

Car
      225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mozzer24 View Post
      Near a 2 hour drive for me but well worth the trip I think ! How would u take payment and would we need to bring anything ?
      payment I don't know yet probably pay on the day or a £5 deposit payed maybe to autobrite. equipment wise everything will be provided I assume but I will clear that one up but if you have your own machine it would be advisable to bring it with you and receive specific operating tuition on that model.

let's face it the machine polishing is the most technical part.

Thread Information