renault sport trackday oulton park - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: renault sport trackday oulton park

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane 265 Trophy

Ive booked on for my first ever track day. Papping it a bit already tbh!!
      Fortunately didnt cost me anything as it was part of the incentive for buying the trophy

Car
      Black R300 + FQ340.

As long as you don't try being a hero you'll be fine. Just drive at your own pace and let that faster cars pass.
      Oulton are doing a practice session if u fancy it to get an idea. It's advertised on the msv website and only £25.

Car
      Megane 265 Trophy

Quote Originally Posted by +MJ+ View Post
      As long as you don't try being a hero you'll be fine. Just drive at your own pace and let that faster cars pass.
      Oulton are doing a practice session if u fancy it to get an idea. It's advertised on the msv website and only £25.
      cheers,yeah ill have a look. Im just a tad nerous as it is my daily driver and is the worst happens.....

I will take it easy until I get a feel for it. Im not the cocky type that will try showing off. Just hope other faster drivers dont get too miffed at me pootling round!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      renault megane 230 f1

i always get nervous mate. you will be alright, iv never been on with my megane so i will be seeing whats what for a while. like mj said just move over when you see someone flying up behind you.

Car
      rs 250

As mj says come to the taster session on April 18th you get 25mins on track and go at your own pace it is for drivers new to track days
      Quote Originally Posted by Thommo View Post
      cheers,yeah ill have a look. Im just a tad nerous as it is my daily driver and is the worst happens.....

I will take it easy until I get a feel for it. Im not the cocky type that will try showing off. Just hope other faster drivers dont get too miffed at me pootling round!!!

Car
      Black R300 + FQ340.

Mines my daily too. Keep an eye on your mirrors incase there's any heros and I'll be sitting out the first half hour to let the egos get on with it. Most are considerate aslong as you shift over for them at the first availbale point. Slower people that don't shift over are asking for toruble IMO and rile the other drivers right up.

I can highly recomend the taster sesions. Me and Max are going so there will be another couple of megs there. You can get to know the track better then without the thought of a season pro coming flying past you. There's all sorts on the taster sesions. Last time I was there the range was from Aygo's to M3's.

Car
      renault megane 230 f1

when is the taster session?

Car
      Black R300 + FQ340.

Car
      Megane 265 Trophy

Quote Originally Posted by +MJ+ View Post
      Booked!!
      Just awaiting email confirmation.
      Makes so much sense to do this. It will give me a short blast to get me used to the whole experience. It can only make the renaultsport day in August so much more enjoyable

see you there!

Car
      rs 250

See you there thommo
      And maybe on Easter Monday Iv got a white 250 and there will also be a black 250 with me come say hello

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information