Recaro seats for Megane 250 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recaro seats for Megane 250

Share/Bookmark

Excellent, cheers. I'm watching this thread with interest as I'm shopping for a 250 soon, recaros are a must for me (the sportster cs seats in the 197 I owned were fantastic) but at least I know I could retro fit later if need be.

Car
      250 Cup

Well just wanted to update this and say everything is now sorted.

Relocating the recliner knob couldnt be simpler actually. I was expecting to have to strip the seat down or perhaps change the mechanisms between the seats but its nothing as complicated as that. Thanks to the knowledge of a Japanese member on Clio197.net it turns out a simple process: Pull off recliner knob / Hammer the metal shaft forcing it to poke out the other side / Cut a hole in the plastic cover trim / Push back on recliner knob.

Now that im happy and everything works I'll try and get some sort of guide done.

Car
      250 Cup

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      RS250

How about Passenger seat's weight sensor? Meganes have seat belt reminder for passenger side. As opposite, Clio 3 doesn't have seat belt reminder for passenger side. So its recaros also shouldnt have one. Does it create problems in Megane like always beeping?

Car
      EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by SarGara View Post
      Hi SarGara, your a life saver, picking up the exact same cloth Recaro CS from the Clio tonight to go in my RS250. I cant access the guide is ig available anywhere else or could you send it me? Cheers, Jon

Car
      RS250

Bit of a thread revival here, but I've got a set of Clio 200 Recaro CS to put into my Megane 250. I've tried pulling the seats apart tonight and while with some fettling the passenger seat should fit, the driver seat is way off.

Mine's a Lux so it has the electric driver seat. Has anyone else tackled this? The guide doesn't seem to work for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information