Megane Sport Forum banner

095 new owner here

13K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  alexr26.r 
#1 ·
ive brought r26r no 095, this has replaced my mini jcw gp so keeping the strickly 2 seater theme. i love this car, the noise, handling, brakes, the attention it gets is awesome, only on 10.5k miles feels brand new. hopefully get to meet up with some of you in the future, im glad to be back in a renault again!!!:)

#5 ·
nice one, my r26r was the first time ive ever seen one in the flesh, i was drooling, hungry to drive and had to have it! has rollcage, toyos, pearl white, black alloys, no electric windows, no stereo, no ti exhaust but may get stereo and get windows converted and may pay 3k for ti exhaust from k tec unless anyone knows if i can get it cheaper? would love to have one. cars on 10.5k miles too so ulta low, feels like a brand new.

#10 ·
I have #95 in my stock now. Credit to Ben, it's immaculate. I originally bought it off the original owner who worked for Honda F1 and retired when they were sold. Then I sold to Robert who was in the military and very fussy. It's had great guardians. Completely standard now fitted with a Renault dealer supplied Titanium Exhaust.

#18 ·
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. Now Martin and I, both have an R26R.Both the same colour. Mine is better,because i have red wheels,he has black ones!. I probably weight less than he does,so mine will be faster!!. Its going to be interesting when we are on track together,i will try to keep out of his way!.

#20 ·
Yeah was a mild map think if you look through my threads i gave out the results, was 238 stock then up to 256 and torque upto 283, and remember the .r is nearly 200kgs lighter too,

steve- i sold the car because i was racking up the miles doing a 90 mile trip 3 times a week and while enjoyed it i refused to get a radio as car would be too heavy with it in! now have a low mileage clio 197 as a daily and soon to have a mk1 mini gp again as weekender, with near 300 bhp aslong as i get my cams, pulley and sprintex supercharger ordered lol

#24 ·
I had no idea 095 had been mapped, I have all sorts of issues with trade insurers. I had the No 026 RB one de-tuned to std map and sent them the invoice to get full cover. I've declared the RS250 upgrades and hope it goes to someone who will appreciate having a car as fast as a Focus RS but actually goes around corners!

#26 ·
Waitrose and back 30 limit. If it's dry tomorrow will go on same route as you went in the .R. I had a RS250 for a month or so in 2012 and thought it was a really good car, fabulous cornering, so with some more BHP that will be an improvement. I sort of loaned a plate to a customer R300CUP (TRL bought it for his .R I sold) would be perfect on this one. I knew that would happen!

TBH at #15984 i'm amazed the blue one hasn't sold, as you know from your invoice, the Ti is worth £2300 alone, and could you imagine a non-Ti Blue one with 6 stamps as clean as that costing £13700? Hopefully will sell this week before i either put the price up or keep it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.