095 new owner here - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 095 new owner here

Share/Bookmark

Car
      R26.R

Good amount of torque there mate

Car
      RB .R

[QUOTE=youngarthur;733008]LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. Now Martin and I, both have an R26R.Both the same colour. Mine is better,because i have red wheels,he has black ones!. I probably weight less than he does,so mine will be faster!!. Its going to be interesting when we are on track together,i will try to keep out of his way!.[/QUOTE

if you have red wheels they go faster. truth.

Car
      R26.R

the old man lives near John O Groats, won't be comparing untill Cadwell.I've still got your spare set of red wheels : )

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

I had no idea 095 had been mapped, I have all sorts of issues with trade insurers. I had the No 026 RB one de-tuned to std map and sent them the invoice to get full cover. I've declared the RS250 upgrades and hope it goes to someone who will appreciate having a car as fast as a Focus RS but actually goes around corners!

Car
      R26.R

Saved me a bit of money Steve : ) have you had a run out in the 250 yet?

Waitrose and back 30 limit. If it's dry tomorrow will go on same route as you went in the .R. I had a RS250 for a month or so in 2012 and thought it was a really good car, fabulous cornering, so with some more BHP that will be an improvement. I sort of loaned a plate to a customer R300CUP (TRL bought it for his .R I sold) would be perfect on this one. I knew that would happen!

TBH at #15984 i'm amazed the blue one hasn't sold, as you know from your invoice, the Ti is worth £2300 alone, and could you imagine a non-Ti Blue one with 6 stamps as clean as that costing £13700? Hopefully will sell this week before i either put the price up or keep it!

Car
      R26.R

Lovely car,looks the nuts in the Blue, can't see it hanging around for long.

Car
      R26.R

Mileage is holding it back, shame though

Car
      R26.R

Quote Originally Posted by benr26r View Post
      Yeah was a mild map think if you look through my threads i gave out the results, was 238 stock then up to 256 and torque upto 283, and remember the .r is nearly 200kgs lighter too,

steve- i sold the car because i was racking up the miles doing a 90 mile trip 3 times a week and while enjoyed it i refused to get a radio as car would be too heavy with it in! now have a low mileage clio 197 as a daily and soon to have a mk1 mini gp again as weekender, with near 300 bhp aslong as i get my cams, pulley and sprintex supercharger ordered lol
      Who mapped it Ben?

Car
      R26.R

TDF mapped it Martin along with an Itg panel filter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information