Megane Sport Forum banner

No. 58

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  manofhow 
#1 ·
Glacier white
Ti exhaust
Cage
R888's (will be replacing with Eagle F1's though)
Climate control
Folding mirrors

Standard at minute, 14k on it. Will stick DS2500's on when pads die, decat for more noise, and maybe a stage 1 map...........

First thoughts: VERY civilised, when you want to be! 37mpg running from Essex to Derby (Motorway traffic too!), but then it makes you think you're a race car driver when you hit anything with a slight bit of a corner......lol.

#10 ·
I got 2 laps in before it rained.

10:xx first lap. clicky (Left the watch running post Gantry by accident)
9:46 second lap. clicky

Second lap felt a lot smoother, however after looking at my GPS watch results my top speed in first lap was 20 mph faster than in second lap! I just didn't commit to Foxhole, and only hit 90mph top speed! Lots of traffic both laps, and in second lap there was a coach full of old biddys holding up near Karrusel, an flatbed carrying off an Merc, a Meschesmit going reallllllly slow through adenau forst.

I'm on 225 Goodyear Eagle F1's too, wish I had bought some semi slicks instead......

Easily go sub 9 minutes with little traffic, bit of balls, and semi slicks though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.