Megane Sport Forum banner

FCS Car Of The Day Competition

11K views 89 replies 21 participants last post by  Lemon 
#1 · (Edited)
We will be running a car of the day competition at FCS this year.
The competition is open to all Meganesport members who are on the stand.
If you are a member and your car is at the show but on another stand please let me know.
The winner will have their car featured on the cover of the Meganesport calendar.

As well as car of the day, we will be judging the following categories -

Best Phase 1
Best Phase 2
Best MRK 3

The winner of each category will feature in the calendar.

The competition will be judged by the events co-ordinators and the winners will be posted on the site after FCS.

Good Luck everyone

#61 ·
It is an illness. My car got cleaned 3 times in one day........ First when we arrived to remove the dead bugs grave yard. Second after it decided to stop raining, then again when I got home.

I bought some dodojuice supernatural glass sealant, clayed the glass, cleaned the applied the sealant. I now want it to rain to see how good it is. LOL

#79 ·
nope - sorry Personalised cleaning cloths is far beyond anythin I have ever considered! Christine you forget that Mark told me on Saturday afternoon you were polishing the car is your Bra as your top was the only thing that was taking the wax residue off correctly - far far beyond my level of craziness sorry love!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.