Megane Sport Forum banner

Britcar 24 hour race group parade and parking?

27K views 72 replies 9 participants last post by  Edinnit 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Right I can get meganesport members parking inside the circuit (well behind the grandstands) and we can do a lunch time club parade around the siverstone circuit.

If we book as a club you can get 2 tickets for £30, which includes entry from early saturday till the finish sunday, come and go as you like.

I have been to this event many times and it's always a great couple of days out.

If we can get a list together and confirm if we have booked, I think it would be great display for the club.

http://www.britcar24hr.co.uk/cms/news.php?item.1272

Booking:
http://www.britcar24hr.co.uk/carclub/

If you book please select other in the car club box and type meganesport.net please.

1.Liquidf1 (booked)
2.R26-Chris (booked)
3.Bahnstormer (parking)
4.A16pse (booked)
5.Stevie1972 & MissMolly (booked)
6.Salthair81 (booked)
7.Corey (booked)

See less See more
#33 ·
Right this has been an absolute joke, as Stevie will agree the term blood out of a stone comes to mind.

I recently contacted britcar for a timetable so we could organise times etc, that's not even finalised yet. Even better was the fact that we aren't having a parade when it clearly states in the ticket purchase section and they confirmed to me in an email. This is the last reply I got after I forwarded the original email I got:

Hi

My apologies the e mail was from me, unfortunately there is a very small team here and I had forgotten.

The price as quoted and on the website was for the 3 day ticket and as stated we can arrange for you to join the parades. These are £20 per car. Your ticket packs will contain your 3 day passes and car club parking which allows you access to the outside of the circuit where you will be able to create your own display village. This will be close to one of the entertainment areas and also food and drink venues.

If you can compile a list of attendees for the parade we will then be able to speed up the signing in and administration process for you. Attached is the form that everyone will need to fill in and hand over to the administration staff.

My apologies if the impression was that the parade was included in that price, however we are unable to include it in the entry cost.

Kind regards,

Hayley Hickmore

Marketing Manager

#41 ·
Right timetable is up

09:00 09:20 Ma5da MX-5 Autumn Championship Race 6
09:35 10:00 Porsche Club Motorsport for PMC Midlands Trophy Race 7
11:10 11:30 F3 Cup/ Monoposto Trophy Race 8
11:45 12:20 Britcar 24Hr Warm Up
12:35 12:55 BIGprofile Sports 2000 Duratec Championship Race 9
13:10 13:35 Porsche Club Motorsport for PMC Midlands Trophy Race 10
15:30 Britcar 24Hr Race 11 - 24 Hours

#56 ·
Right guys I would think we will be allocated an area (although with britcar possibly not) we are in the outer zone so should have a rough idea of where we are, unfortunately I have to attend a meeting in london at lunch so I will be coming straight up from there :(

See you all tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.