vip ticket - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: vip ticket

Share/Bookmark

Car
      To Be Continued..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalpen View Post
      But if you wanted or admin wanted me to daonate £2 or £2.50 i would. I don't want a members pack and if i did then i'd pay £10.

HOWEVER the site should have it all open, except the for sale section where say you pay a one off £5 or have to have say 100 posts to stop spammers.

I can't even post in the detailing section or post pictures, mail people or put an avatar up?

How is that a forum for us all?

LET ME POINT OUT AGAIN THIS IS NOT JUST RESTRICTED TO MEG SPORT OTHERS DO IT TOO but in my opinion it doesn't make it right.
      One comment to leave this on; what incentive would people have, under your system, to actually donate anything? Just the shear goodness of human kind? It's a lovely concept not particularly realistic in the real world from my experience.

This is a forum for all but there has to be a benefit to Club Members for assisting in the upkeep of the forum. Financially, Club Members keep the forum alive so deserve something over a non-paying user, that being access to the more interesting areas of the forum. Simple as that in my eyes.

Neither of us actually know the financial standings of our admin or the forum so it's pointless hypothesising but I can tell you that Dave is a top gent and has put his heart in to keeping this club going over the years and wouldn't even think about fleecing the members.

Personally, the forum has saved me way more than £10 a year just in technical data so it's hardly a massive deal in my eyes. 19p a week................pays for itself 10 times over imo.

Anyway we're way off the original topic so feel free to start a new thread or email the admin guys if you wish to carry on discussing forum membership costs.

Car
      265 Trophy & Clio 200

Well if you want £2 and keep the stuff you send out and upgrade me I will do it for one, I'm not sure why someone would be expected to pay to get a pack that advertises the forum?

If there is 700 odd members willing to pay £10 I'm sure you would get 15-30 paying £2

I would have thought the trade members would pay enough to run the site alone and provided you can only get there discounts by proving you are a paid member people would pay the £2 or so to be members.

Everyone gets all the site just not the discounts for trade members.

If I put £10 in on here then I also have a Clio 200, do I put a £10 into Cliosport? What about Clio 197/200? Then if someone does meg250/265.net and meg trophy.net etc etc

Like i say it is not just meg sport that do it but again it doesn't make it right in my opinion.

Car
      225 Cup

come on guys lets keep it on track. we are way off topic here and tbh everyone knows the price the forum charges to be a member and the benifits of doing so regardless of how much it costs to run the site.

as for the VIP yes it could have been better but I feel I had my £10 worth in drinks and biscuts based in other sellers pries for a cup of tea.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car

Well if you want £2 and keep the stuff you send out and upgrade me I will do it for one, I'm not sure why someone would be expected to pay to get a pack that advertises the forum?
      Let me put this another way (seeming as i've tried about a hundred times already); MODS DON'T DEAL WITH MEMBERSHIPS!! WE MODERATE STUFF. LIKE 80% OF THIS THREAD WHICH I'LL SHORTLY RESIGN TO THE BOWELS OF ETERNAL HELL.

And yes, unless Cliosport etc. ever become registered charities, you will have to pay to join them too.

Car
      R26

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
      come on guys lets keep it on track. we are way off topic here and tbh everyone knows the price the forum charges to be a member and the benifits of doing so regardless of how much it costs to run the site.

as for the VIP yes it could have been better but I feel I had my £10 worth in drinks and biscuts based in other sellers pries for a cup of tea.
      +1 I agree

Car
      shed 182

If there is 700 odd members willing to pay £10 I'm sure you would get 15-30 paying £2

I would have thought the trade members would pay enough to run the site alone and provided you can only get there discounts by proving you are a paid member people would pay the £2 or so to be members.

If I put £10 in on here then I also have a Clio 200, do I put a £10 into Cliosport? What about Clio 197/200? Then if someone does meg250/265.net and meg trophy.net etc etc

Like i say it is not just meg sport that do it but again it doesn't make it right in my opinion.
      yes wheres the problem in that??????
      ive got a 182 and i HAD a225 but still active on both i have no idea why your y fronts are in a twist

Car
      R26

It's only £10 !!! Getting bored now and ready to close this

Car

Beat you to it Stevie. Got Bored. Closed it.

i go away for a weekend and look what happens

Car

Quote Originally Posted by Naith View Post
      i go away for a weekend and look what happens
      Shame really. The back end of this thread is your bread & butter mate.

You'd have been like a pig in poo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information