Trax tickets - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trax tickets

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Twingo Renaultsport

Ok ill put some points across. No im not going to make this heated.

Trax is different to FCS.

We dont have the support from RUK so no VIP there. This is all done by keen Renaultsport owners and of course the admin, mods and friends within the Renaultsport community!

Like last year im putting my own time and effort into getting all the tickets sorted. I think the problem is not being behind the scenes getting everything set for the show people don't realise the effort that goes into arranging a show to make it work. Before i became the owner of Twingo133.net i use to attend shows with other clubs and think to myself i park the car up like everyone else job done. But this is far from the case! Here are a few things that are done:-

1. Ticket ordered/Dispatched
      2. Arranging club hotel
      3. Saturday night food and drink

These are before we even arrive at the show. Lucky for me last year i had Nigel (Madmax) offer to help me out on making sure all parking goes to and also Craig from Clio197.net. This took alot of pressure off myself and help me get the Twingo sorted out and all parked in the same setup as the offer 2 clubs. Just to add Nigel and Craig i didnt know from adam but offered to take time on the day to help me out! Did i not just find helping hands i also made 2 new friends along side the others i met on the day.

Setting up a stand isnt just order tickets and turn up on the day theres alot more to it that i think others dont always take into mind when arriving.

Once again Nigel has offer to help with this.

Car shows to some club members are more then just a load of cars parked in a car park. There for keen enthusiast to look and cars at the same time as make new friends. When i first Joined the forums i never posted and just sat back taking things in then it went from sitting back to posting now to owning my own club and making loads of new friends!

Please dont think ive got all defensive to any comments above just fought id share with you a little that is put into a show stand. If im honest i put my hands down to Dave for the stand he arranges every year at FCS.

Car
      rs 250

Iv got this started with twingogeeko ,I'm only a member not an events co-ordinator
      Stevie is helping on this Iv spoke to blk rat and He is going to meet me with the megane flags
      There will be a club stand where we can all meet up and have a chat it is shared with twingo133.net and Clio 197
      I met Karl doing tracks and now I'm in contact most days so Iv made a fantastic mate from helping out
      Let's make this a great meet and have some fun
      Nigel

Car
      225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by B3RRYo View Post
      sorry wasn't trying to start a heated argument again, just wanted to see if we could do anything different as we all learnt from the vip thing im up for helping be nice to meet every1 this time, found it difficult at FCS as i was on the clio stand and didnt know if the people by the meganes where just looking or owned them..
      no bother mate. I'm sure the events guys will ask if they need any help. and as for meeting people just go up and talk to them you'll never know if it's there cars unless you ask

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Megane RS 225

haha true and i understand the time it takes to sort shows out and hands down i couldn't do it myself.

Car
      Twingo Renaultsport

Super now buy some tickets and join in the fun

You cant miss me on the day just look for the one wearing a Twingo133.net hoodie. Im more then happy to talk to people

Car
      Megane RS 225

sounds good. for this show i think we should make signs with are forum names on n the club, so people know who's car it is?

Car
      Twingo Renaultsport

I have show plates on my car with my forum name on so you cant miss my car plus ill have a club banner under it.

This is last years turn out. 35 Cars in total.

Car
      Megane RS 225

Looks smart mate shame about the weather, ive never been to trax so dont know what to expect tbh n ill be purchasing the show plates from the shop but dont think forum name is a option? if any1 knows

Car
      RB 182 cup

I will be going to Trax again, its the BF's turn to buy the tickets as I got FCS so I will nag him to get it sorted as we will be bringing the 172 and 182 again. And if you do need anymore help with anything I don't mind, not sure what use I would be lol but quite happy to help with anything should you need it

Car
      Twingo Renaultsport

Quote Originally Posted by Lora-x View Post
      I will be going to Trax again, its the BF's turn to buy the tickets as I got FCS so I will nag him to get it sorted as we will be bringing the 172 and 182 again. And if you do need anymore help with anything I don't mind, not sure what use I would be lol but quite happy to help with anything should you need it
      Super

Ill keep the help in mind.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information