South/West Wales Genral Chat - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: South/West Wales Genral Chat

Share/Bookmark

Car
      honda Ctr fn2

hey peeps how are we all?been upto much?well ive sorted my hubs out on the car and lowered it 30mm with eibachs must say much better how ever think the tracking is out now.but ill leave it a week or two and let it settle and see what it like then before getting it tracked.next thing for me is getting the wheels refurbed black with black rainbow flake.something different.all depends on money.also going to have a go at dipping some interior parts.might sound a bit gay but ive got some snake skin look film which ill use when dipping parts.im thinking of doing pearlesant white with the snake skin dip.everyones got carbon etc so i want to try something different.anyways catch you all soooooon

Car
      Megane R26 F1

Hi guys.

Theres been a lot going on with me lately, Ive split up with my mrs and have had to move into my parents until I can get something sorted out so thats loads of fun.

Therefore I havent really had time or the right mind frame to sort the mud flaps out for you guys.

I also start a new job tomorrow so at least there is something positive going on, the new job is in Hereford so I also get a decent drive to work now rather than just a nip down the road or a slog on a dual carriageway.

Car
      Remapped LY R26

Quote Originally Posted by tres103 View Post
      hey peeps how are we all?been upto much?well ive sorted my hubs out on the car and lowered it 30mm with eibachs must say much better how ever think the tracking is out now.but ill leave it a week or two and let it settle and see what it like then before getting it tracked.next thing for me is getting the wheels refurbed black with black rainbow flake.something different.all depends on money.also going to have a go at dipping some interior parts.might sound a bit gay but ive got some snake skin look film which ill use when dipping parts.im thinking of doing pearlesant white with the snake skin dip.everyones got carbon etc so i want to try something different.anyways catch you all soooooon
      hows the car look now mate.....bet it looks loads better.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Remapped LY R26

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_C View Post
      Hi guys.

Theres been a lot going on with me lately, Ive split up with my mrs and have had to move into my parents until I can get something sorted out so thats loads of fun.

Therefore I havent really had time or the right mind frame to sort the mud flaps out for you guys.

I also start a new job tomorrow so at least there is something positive going on, the new job is in Hereford so I also get a decent drive to work now rather than just a nip down the road or a slog on a dual carriageway.
      sorry to here mate hope you get yourself sorted out soon, hows the new job going?

Car
      honda Ctr fn2

Hey dude and dudette.sorry to hear Andy about the the above.must be hard time spesh with starting a new job.chin up mate maybe a meet and a beer is in order sometime.chris the car looks better lowered I had tracking done yesterday feels so much better spesh with the overhauled hubs.ive cleaned a set up and changed bearings a guy on the forum bought them off me and is sending me his spare set.£160 exchange Wish I took the time to clean up the ones on my car.as the ones I've just sold look mint,carrier shinny alloy and clean an painted the hub black too.look sweet.hopefully get my wheels painted in a week or two.thats the car done for the year as Christmas is coming etc.next year dpf off and remap.them boots plates look good painted Chris guessing yours are the yellow ones

Car
      Remapped LY R26

Quote Originally Posted by tres103 View Post
      Hey dude and dudette.sorry to hear Andy about the the above.must be hard time spesh with starting a new job.chin up mate maybe a meet and a beer is in order sometime.chris the car looks better lowered I had tracking done yesterday feels so much better spesh with the overhauled hubs.ive cleaned a set up and changed bearings a guy on the forum bought them off me and is sending me his spare set.£160 exchange Wish I took the time to clean up the ones on my car.as the ones I've just sold look mint,carrier shinny alloy and clean an painted the hub black too.look sweet.hopefully get my wheels painted in a week or two.thats the car done for the year as Christmas is coming etc.next year dpf off and remap.them boots plates look good painted Chris guessing yours are the yellow ones
      yes mine are the yellow ones.

Car
      Silver, Carbon'd up R26

lol - how did you guess

Car
      honda Ctr fn2

Haha everything's yellow

Car
      Remapped LY R26

pmsl...........haha nice one guys

Car
      honda Ctr fn2

tought id drop a meesage in here and see how everyone are.spoken to tim and looks like the cars sold and is getting picked up this week .so im guessing hes not to happy lol.maybe try meet up before christmas?what people think about that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information