Bike carrier for the RS265 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike carrier for the RS265

Share/Bookmark

Car
      RS250 Cup, Integra DC2 96

I've been trying to find the Thule 1581 fitting kit for weeks now. But nobody has one....anywhere. So I carry my bike in the boot with both wheels off. If you're worried about mud getting in your car, get one of these
      http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden...us-7L-12428579
      I got one and was really suprised by how much pressure it can hold. Only uses about a litre of water to hose down the bike.

My better half also has the megane 3 coupe so the roofrack is no option for me, otherwise she'd be getting a roofrack for xmas
      Last edited by kinnon88; 02-04-2014 at 10:40:37.

Car
      renault megane rs 250

I bought a ford ka with a roof rack

Car
      Rs265

I am not sure about any differences between a RS250 and RS265 in terms of roof racks but I got a Thule roof rack with wingbars and pro ride 591 bike racks for it about 2 years ago for my RS250. It wasn't in the catalogue but the guy knew exactly what fits and they went straight on and I have put them back on the car nearly every week and remove them after the ride.

The front mount grabs the most rear mounting hole in the door frame and the rear mounts slide between the window seal on the small window.

I can check the codes on the feet if you would like when I am at home but they sit strong and we also use them to carry camping gear and the bikes all the time.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      250 Cup

I get 2 bikes in the back, road or MTB, with no problems. Both wheels have to come off and obviously can only get 2 people in the car!

Car
      Megane RS250 Cup

Default Roof racks for RS250

Hi there.

Just womdering how the roof racks went long term. And yes would love the codes for the feet if you can have a look. Would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by natep87 View Post
      I am not sure about any differences between a RS250 and RS265 in terms of roof racks but I got a Thule roof rack with wingbars and pro ride 591 bike racks for it about 2 years ago for my RS250. It wasn't in the catalogue but the guy knew exactly what fits and they went straight on and I have put them back on the car nearly every week and remove them after the ride.

The front mount grabs the most rear mounting hole in the door frame and the rear mounts slide between the window seal on the small window.

I can check the codes on the feet if you would like when I am at home but they sit strong and we also use them to carry camping gear and the bikes all the time.

I am also looking for bike carrier i have a Ford f350 diesel engine truck that i use for ritewaytowingnyc for that i need a trailer which can receive 3 bikes at a time, i need a reliable and durable trailer cause i driver my truck mostly on offroad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information