ford leaving WRC - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: ford leaving WRC

Share/Bookmark

Car
      CP350 focus ST

Default ford leaving WRC

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103466

also hear that CitroŽn might be quiting aswell bad times for WRC

Car
      250+Cup / Caterham 7

You know what, I'm glad. I was upset when Subaru pulled out years ago along with Suzuki (they were improving a lot at the time!).

If we loose all the big teams, rallying will go back to it's roots again and we'll see events a lot more exciting than the WRC has been for the last few years.

What happened to the RAC rallies of old? A weekend full of competition, long night stages, no ridiculous service breaks. The WRC has become too sanitized. I've been to watch it almost every year for the past 10, and it's gotten worse every year.

However, the past few years the National B rally has made it far more exciting. The sight of the old rear wheel drive cars has been far more interesting than the modern super-hatches.

here you go mate RAC RALLY can highly reccomend it been going to it from when it started about 6 years ago I think alway good to see some nice mk2's been snowing for the last couple of years which made it fun, also night stages (always good fun walking miles in a forest in the dark trying not to fall in any big puddles).

will not be worth going to the WRC soon it is a bit crap now with just the fiestas and citroens

Thread Information