Camera advice - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Camera advice

Share/Bookmark

Default Camera advice

Hi guys,

My Missus is looking to get me a camera for crimbo, I'm not after anything out of this world but something that can deliver a good high quality photo......

I've seen this one for sale and it has good reviews but can anyone share and advice of what to go for?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=330812078207

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Car
      RS-F1 & Laguna Coupe V6

buy it today mate and tomorrow it's got 14.7MP in it, so nobody cares about it and will say it's a sh!t camera. There's so many cameras on the market today that ultimately it's now down to personal preference now. colour, feel, comfort etc. we'll be here untill next week and you still wont be better off knowing what to get. you only got to walk in to currys/pc world and have a look at all the cameras on display. and even then the sales guy is just going to show you the one he likes.

end of the day its about using the camera and actually using all the features on it. are you going to make the most of it? can you justify spending more money on things that you wont use? do you know how to use the features and would you? hope you find something though. because this will just be another one of those threads... "what colour should i paint my wheels?"

Thread Information