197 box swap - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: 197 box swap

Share/Bookmark
    \n\n
    \n
    \n \n
    \n \n
    \r\n sir jake the brit\r\n \r\n
    \n sir jake the brit is offline\r\n\n \n \n Forum User\n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n \n
    \n
    \n \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n\n
    Car
    265 cup on order
    \n \n
    \n \n
    \n \n \n
    \n \n
    \n
    \n\n
    \n \n
    \n \n

\n Default 197 box swap\n

\n \n \n \n
    \n
    \n
    \n The day has finally come to have the gearbox in my girlfriends 197 swapped. It had the wonderful fault with the crunching syncromesh (i think British leyland may have supplied the boxes to Renault...) We had the car mapped by Paul at RSTuning and at the time he had a red 197 in that was having a megane engine put in, this lad had a spare box he was going to put in the car before his engine went. its a 2008+ 200 box, which apparently have slightly different ratios?? looking forward to seeing if theres any difference of revs-speed?
    \r\n
    \r\nhers a few snaps of the car
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\n
    \n
    \n\n \n\n\n
    \n \n \n \n \n \n
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \n \n \n \n \n \n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n \n \n\n \n\n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n \n \n
    \n
    \n
    \n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[721950] = "721950,721950"; pn[0] = ",721950"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[4761] = "sir jake the brit"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Car
      265 cup on order

Default 197 box swap

The day has finally come to have the gearbox in my girlfriends 197 swapped. It had the wonderful fault with the crunching syncromesh (i think British leyland may have supplied the boxes to Renault...) We had the car mapped by Paul at RSTuning and at the time he had a red 197 in that was having a megane engine put in, this lad had a spare box he was going to put in the car before his engine went. its a 2008+ 200 box, which apparently have slightly different ratios?? looking forward to seeing if theres any difference of revs-speed?

hers a few snaps of the car

Thread Information