iRacing - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: iRacing

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane R26.R #39

Default iRacing

Anyone here signed up to iRacing?

I just signed up last week and am very impressed - totally new to games, never even had a console, but this is a pretty accurate PC simulator, especially with a decent force-feedback wheel and pedals. The content has quite an American focus at the moment - A distinct lack of FWD cars (only a VW Jetta TDi of all things) and no RenaultSports, but there's an MX5, Ford GT, McLaren MP4-12C, Lotus 79, Williams FW31. Plans for Honda Civic BTCC car and Lotus 49.

Best of all, alongside all the US tracks, it has totally accurate, laser scanned recreations of Spa, Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Oulton Park and plans for Thruxton, Croft, Mallory Park and Snetterton in the future so could be a useful tool for learning new tracks.

I think it's possible to set up private leagues, so we could get a Meg Sport league if there were other users out there?

Car
      Meg R26 White/Black

A mate of mine let me have a play on a game called gyr or gt racer (I know you get it on steam) and I must admit that had LOADS of different cars and tracks that are uncommon on most games etc

Thread Information