Megane Sport Forum banner

Spa Renaultsport trackday 19th April 2013

6K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  eltel21 
#1 ·
After asking the forum to change the title to include previous threads we can now see who is going!

This trackday is again being subsidised by Renault so the full grand prix circuit for £225.

As last year I will be going but who else is going (if you have sent off your form to Renault) you should of received a response if you were successful.

Last year was great with a good bunch of people, didn't like the ducks and drakes for the black group as from the pits it was flat out and by the second corner I had lost the pace car (do miss the English way of 50 mph)!

Hotel will be the recommended raddison blu balmoral as very good last year and only a short walk to town.

So who is going?

#5 ·
As it is such a big track the sessions are a good idea, only downside to this against the uk tracks is number on track. However this is the only track I have done on the continent so don't know if it is the norm to have so many cars on at the same time?

Hope more are coming and we can gave a good laugh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.