Megane Sport Forum banner

Newby Hall, Ripon 05th May

9K views 82 replies 10 participants last post by  SIMON7929 
#1 ·
Cars in the Park again! Anyone up for this?

#64 ·
Looks like it going to be "who's is the shiniest lol" since I'm not going the scenic root it'll be mine 😁
It wants to after the pig of day I've had with it, thought I would put the car on the ramps to fix the heat shield that was rattling and to my surprise I found that the near side drop link had popped out the ball joint and hanging loose arrg😡 so on top of fixing the heat shield I had to fix the drop link!! It had better be a good day tomorrow 😜

#68 ·
Hmmmm, might go and take mine out of the garage and take a quick pic, then you'll change your mind :D. Could do with a good machine polish, the dealer must have cleaned it with a Brillo when it was a demo, the more stuff I put on it to bring out the shine the more I notice how bad the paint is on it :(

#72 ·
Bus stop to meet up or pics ? Bit of a random place for photos ! I'll be there though at 8.10 and follow you up to Stokesley - are the guys off 197.net the ones who were in the blue one who stopped at Helmsley with us ? He's got some cahoonas to follow me on that overtake like he did

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.