Megane Sport Forum banner

Discounted wheel refurbs

6K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  -Jamie- 
#1 · (Edited)
Managed to get some discount with Chameleon Metal Coatings in Rutherglen for wheel refurbs. They are highly recommended by many and will offer a same day service.

Wheels with be fully refurb'd, powdercoated and all damage repaired except for cracks.

Prices are as follows:

For 5 Sets of wheels - £180
FOr 10+ sets of wheels - £160

Same day service, So leave your car then pick it up later that day.

A deposit of £30 will be required then you can book it in when it suits you.

1. Jamie

#6 ·
Had them refurb the wheels on my 172 and it was the same day thing you had mentioned within a couple of months the lacquer had started to flake off along with the paint bubbling. This also happened to my mates wheels on his 182 and the wheels on my 225 too that Chameleon refurbished.

#10 ·
Are they? They did a good job on Daves turbines but my F1s are poor to **** and they painted my centre caps in the wrong colour then melted them whislt stripping them. Despite me making sure they knew how hard it was to get them. They had to redo one of mine straight away but every wheel has a a few flaws in them. I wont be using or recommending them to anyone.

#14 ·
I've since found out that there is two guys that do the powder coating there. Graham who has done 2 sets of my wheels is brilliant and his work is the best finish I've seen for powder coated wheels and there is his brother in law who doesn't give a **** and gets them out the door ASAP.

So if anyone goes there make sure Graham does your wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.