Megane Sport Forum banner

Inverness meet 17/3

9K views 69 replies 5 participants last post by  Marshall 
#1 ·
Any of you fellas rolling to Inverness next weekend for the big meet up there?

#9 ·
I stay out by Portmahomack near tain? I know who you are mate! I overtook one of your vans on my way to work in Brora. The lad who was driving arrived just after. Can't remember his name just now! Older fella, told me off for the car being dirty and we were talking about Lewis Williamson? It was only when he was talking about the megane he brought you into it! You've been in and out of my work the co-op in inverg plenty times last year?

#15 ·
Its an absolute cracker after helmsdale! My missus stays in wick so I've started to know it like the back of my hand. Forever taking the racing line! The salt is hard on the car and the mileage is going through the roof! :( Day off tomorrow sadly but pop in another time!

#17 ·
I've only just thought to check! It's finally been moderated. Amen to that. That's pretty sweet going haha! You had it garaged most of winter didn't you? It's my daily driver so the mileage was bareable when i was in inverg but going astronomical now. Cleaning it and photos in the snow were the first things on my agenda ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.