Djw Designs dedicated track toy project - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Djw Designs dedicated track toy project

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Ph1 172, 225 & Meg Coupe

You are being precious about the meg though, if you weren't you have it on track, it's more than ready for it!

Yeah look at doune hillclimb, there's also one in Grampian. And sprints at Kames in Ayrshire.

Car
      forged red r26

Yeah the megane is the project car that will get sold for a exige s240 when im bored with it
      I dont want to crash the meg or need to paint it because of gravel rash, so it will never go on track, also its my everyday car and i dont understand tracking your daily hack. Lol
      Most the parts on my car are very expensive to replace if damaged and as you know maintenance on the meganes aint cheap....track dedicated car and trailer ftw!

I heard theres a sprint event held pretty close to where we live, but couldnt remember the name of it.
      Yous just doing knockhill with the car/s this year?

Car
      Ph1 172, 225 & Meg Coupe

See a few 225s on track these days. To avoid getting gravel rash just avoid the gravel

Also, its cheaper to repaint parts of your car than it is to buy a track car, trailer and car capable of towing, unless you're best mate works for a company where you can borrow a van for free, and you already have so many spare parts that you can build it up for very very little. Tracking the daily is great fun!

Anyway, I'll copy and paste over the latest update shortly, I'll have to do it on my phone though, can't access CS at work. Thankfully.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Ph1 172, 225 & Meg Coupe

Did another couple of hours yesterday (if that tbh) but forgot to take the camera so back to phone pictures again!

Ended up with all the aux belt stuff removed and the gearbox split off

As you can see, the chances of the timing being right are very very minimal, tippex and the tensioner in the wrong place

Some neatly piled crap

And a small selection of the parts that will be going to the scrappies

Thats the black ph1 done now, literally nothing left on it that we need. Only waiting on the v5 coming back so we can then scrap it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information